FC Schalke 04
Competition: Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Christof Gunsch, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC. FC Schalke 04 will host Karlsruher SC at the VELTINS-Arena for the Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Live Score And Statistics
FC Schalke 04 Vs Karlsruher SC. Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 7
16:30 , Friday September 17 2021
FC Schalke 04 1
- S. Terodde ( 15′ )
Karlsruher SC 2
- Choi Kyoung-Rok ( 1′ )
- M. Wanitzek ( 88′ )
Match ends, FC Schalke 04 1, Karlsruher SC 2
Second Half ends, with score FC Schalke 04 1, Karlsruher SC 2
T. Ouwejan Gets Yellow Card FC Schalke 04
Substitution 3 – D. Gordon substitutes for Choi Kyoung-Rok (Karlsruher SC)
M. Wanitzek had a Normal Goal Karlsruher SC
Substitution 3 – F. Flick substitutes for R. Zalazar (FC Schalke 04)
V. Palsson Gets Red Card FC Schalke 04
Substitution 2 – M. Pieringer substitutes for D. Drexler (FC Schalke 04)
Substitution 1 – M. Aydin substitutes for D. Churlinov (FC Schalke 04)
Substitution 2 – F. Schleusener substitutes for M. Lorenz (Karlsruher SC)
Substitution 1 – L. Cueto substitutes for F. Kaufmann (Karlsruher SC)
M. Kaminski Gets Yellow Card FC Schalke 04
D. Churlinov Gets Yellow Card FC Schalke 04
M. Wanitzek Gets Yellow Card Karlsruher SC
S. Terodde had a Normal Goal FC Schalke 04
Choi Kyoung-Rok had a Normal Goal Karlsruher SC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Livescore
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Schalke 04 have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against FC Schalke 04.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Karlsruher SC have played 6 matches are at position 8 with 9 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Karlsruher SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|FC Schalke 04||Karlsruher SC|
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Head To Head
|Wednesday October 26 2011|
|FC Schalke 04|
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||SC Paderborn 07||6||3||2||1||12||5||7||11||LWWWD|
|5||FC St. Pauli||6||3||1||2||9||6||3||10||LWLWD|
|7||FC Schalke 04||6||3||1||2||10||9||1||10||WWLDW|
|11||SV Darmstadt 98||6||2||1||3||13||10||3||7||LWDWL|
|17||FC Ingolstadt 04||6||1||1||4||4||14||-10||4||LWDLL|
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Players News and Squads
FC Schalke 04
Ralf Fährmann (G-1)
Malick Thiaw (D-33)
Ko Itakura (D-3)
Marcin Kamiński (D-35)
Victor Pálsson (M-4)
Darko Churlinov (M-7)
Rodrigo Zalazar Martínez (M-10)
Dominick Drexler (M-24)
Thomas Ouwejan (M-2)
Simon Terodde (F-9)
Marius Bülter (F-11)
Michael Langer (G-34)
Florian Flick (M-17)
Henning Matriciani (D-41)
Mehmet-Can Aydin (M-38)
Kerim Çalhanoğlu (M-42)
Reinhold Ranftl (M-27)
Dries Wouters (D-15)
Yaroslav Mikhailov (M-39)
Marvin Pieringer (F-21)
Marius Gersbeck (G-35)
Marco Thiede (D-21)
Robin Bormuth (D-32)
Christoph Kobald (D-22)
Philip Heise (D-16)
Fabio Kaufmann (M-37)
Kyoung-Rok Choi (M-11)
Tim Breithaupt (M-38)
Marvin Wanitzek (M-10)
Marc Lorenz (M-7)
Philipp Hofmann (F-33)
Markus Kuster (G-1)
Daniel Gordon (D-3)
Felix Irorere (D-20)
Kilian Jakob (D-18)
Fabian Schleusener (F-24)
Malik Batmaz (F-9)
Lucas Cueto (M-17)
Dominik Kother (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.45||3.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.90||3.75||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.02||3.70||3.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.95||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.03||3.60||3.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.06||3.54||3.77||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.99||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.04||3.70||3.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.60||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.95||3.45||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.03||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
FC Schalke 04 vs Karlsruher SC : Predictions
Why FC Schalke 04 Will Win
- FC Schalke 04 has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Schalke 04 has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Karlsruher SC Will Win
- Karlsruher SC has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Karlsruher SC has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Schalke 04||Draw||Karlsruher SC|
|Advice||Double chance : FC Schalke 04 or draw||Double chance : FC Schalke 04 or draw||Double chance : FC Schalke 04 or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.