Competition: Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Fedayi San, Switzerland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
FC Sion vs FC Luzern. FC Sion will host FC Luzern at the Stade de Tourbillon for the Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Live Score And Statistics
FC Sion Vs FC Luzern. Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 7
18:30 , Thursday September 23 2021
FC Sion 1
- G. Hoarau ( 42′ )
FC Luzern 1
- L. Emini ( 81′ )
Match ends, FC Sion 1, FC Luzern 1
Second Half ends, with score FC Sion 1, FC Luzern 1
Substitution 4 – D. Domgjoni substitutes for J. Wehrmann (FC Luzern)
Substitution 4 – Vagner substitutes for Serey Die (FC Sion)
V. Tasar Gets Yellow Card FC Luzern
Substitution 3 – F. Stojilkovic substitutes for G. Hoarau (FC Sion)
Substitution 2 – Itaitinga substitutes for K. Bua (FC Sion)
L. Emini had a Penalty FC Luzern
N. Saintini Gets Yellow Card FC Sion
Substitution 1 – T. Berdayes substitutes for Wesley (FC Sion)
P. Farkas Gets Yellow Card FC Luzern
Substitution 3 – Y. Alounga substitutes for M. Schulz (FC Luzern)
Substitution 2 – P. Farkas substitutes for S. Sidler (FC Luzern)
Substitution 1 – N. Cumic substitutes for I. Ndiaye (FC Luzern)
Serey Die Gets Yellow Card FC Sion
G. Hoarau had a Normal Goal FC Sion
S. Sidler Gets Yellow Card FC Luzern
M. Schulz Gets Yellow Card FC Luzern
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Livescore
FC Sion vs FC Luzern Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Sion have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 8 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Sion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- FC Luzern have played 6 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Luzern.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
|FC Sion||FC Luzern|
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Sunday March 21 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Wednesday December 2 2020|
|Wednesday July 22 2020|
|Thursday July 2 2020|
|Sunday October 20 2019|
|Sunday August 25 2019|
|Sunday April 7 2019|
|Wednesday February 13 2019|
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||FC Basel 1893||6||3||3||0||17||6||11||12||DDDWW|
|4||BSC Young Boys||5||2||2||1||9||5||4||8||WDLDW|
|8||FC ST. Gallen||6||1||3||2||10||14||-4||6||LDDLD|
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Players News and Squads
Timothy Fayulu (G-1)
Dimitri Cavaré (D-97)
Nathanaël Saintini (D-39)
Joel Schmied (D-2)
Marquinhos Cipriano (D-70)
Abdul Keita (M-19)
Serey Dié (M-26)
Luca Zuffi (M-7)
Guillaume Hoarau (F-99)
Kevin Bua (F-33)
Kevin Fickentscher (G-18)
Jan Bamert (D-5)
Sandro Theler (D-77)
Matteo Tosetti (M-23)
Anto Grgić (M-14)
Filip Stojilković (F-17)
Vagner Dias (F-9)
Théo Berdayes (F-25)
Vaso Vasic (G-90)
Silvan Sidler (D-34)
Marco Burch (D-46)
Holger Badstuber (D-28)
Simon Grether (D-17)
Lorik Emini (M-31)
Jordy Wehrmann (M-6)
Varol Tasar (M-16)
Marvin Schulz (M-15)
Ibrahima Ndiaye (M-7)
Dejan Sorgic (F-9)
Pascal Loretz (G-38)
David Domgjoni (D-66)
Thoma Monney (D-75)
Patrick Farkas (D-29)
Severin Ottiger (D-74)
Ardon Jasari (M-30)
Nikola Čumić (F-20)
Yvan Alounga (F-22)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.35||2.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.56||2.64||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.54||3.55||2.48||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.64||3.53||2.62||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.63||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.56||3.56||2.64||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.50||2.59||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.45||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.56||3.40||2.53||Bet Here|
FC Sion vs FC Luzern : Predictions
Why FC Sion Will Win
- FC Sion has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Sion has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Luzern Will Win
- FC Luzern has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Luzern has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Sion||Draw||FC Luzern|
|Advice||Double chance : FC Sion or draw||Double chance : FC Sion or draw||Double chance : FC Sion or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.