Competition: Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 21
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: S. Chistov
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest. FC Vitebsk will host Dinamo Brest at the Stadyen Central’ny Vitsyebski for the Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 21 match fixture.
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Live Score And Statistics
FC Vitebsk Vs Dinamo Brest. Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 21
15:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
FC Vitebsk 3
- Y. Krasnov ( 51′ )
- R. Teverov ( 52′ )
- R. Teverov ( 58′ )
Dinamo Brest 1
- M. Sanusi ( 70′ )
Match ends, FC Vitebsk 3, Dinamo Brest 1
Second Half ends, with score FC Vitebsk 3, Dinamo Brest 1
A. Skitov Gets Yellow Card FC Vitebsk
Substitution 5 – K. Ermakovic substitutes for Wanderson (FC Vitebsk)
Substitution 4 – V. Yasukevich substitutes for S. Tikhonovskiy (Dinamo Brest)
Substitution 4 – R. Lisovskiy substitutes for G. Rassadkin (FC Vitebsk)
Y. Affi Gets Red Card Dinamo Brest
Y. Affi Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Brest
Substitution 3 – Z. Chervyakov substitutes for A. Ksenofontov (FC Vitebsk)
Substitution 2 – J. Skibsky substitutes for R. Teverov (FC Vitebsk)
M. Sanusi had a Normal Goal Dinamo Brest
Substitution 1 – A. Matveenko substitutes for Y. Krasnov (FC Vitebsk)
Y. Affi Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Brest
R. Teverov had a Normal Goal FC Vitebsk
Substitution 3 – F. Y. Nunke substitutes for A. Shestyuk (Dinamo Brest)
Substitution 2 – M. Sanusi substitutes for A. Slabashevich (Dinamo Brest)
R. Teverov had a Normal Goal FC Vitebsk
Y. Krasnov had a Normal Goal FC Vitebsk
Substitution 1 – P. Sedko substitutes for V. Milyutin (Dinamo Brest)
A. Lebedev Gets Yellow Card FC Vitebsk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Livescore
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Vitebsk have played 20 matches are at position 7 with 27 points in the 2021 Vysshaya Liga.
- They have won 6 times drawn 9 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against FC Vitebsk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Dinamo Brest have played 20 matches are at position 6 with 30 points in the 2021 Vysshaya Liga.
- They have won 7 times drawn 9 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Dinamo Brest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 25 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
|FC Vitebsk||Dinamo Brest|
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Friday July 31 2020|
|Saturday April 18 2020|
|Sunday November 24 2019|
|Saturday July 6 2019|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|Saturday May 12 2018|
|Friday September 29 2017|
|Saturday May 20 2017|
|Sunday November 27 2016|
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||FC Energetik-Bgu Minsk||19||6||6||7||25||24||1||24||DWLDD|
|10||FC Isloch Minsk R.||20||6||5||9||26||35||-9||23||WLLWD|
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Players News and Squads
Dmitri Gushchenko (G-1)
Artem Skitov (D-4)
Andrei Lebedev (D-3)
Julio Cesar (D-6)
Andrey Shemruk (F-22)
Evgeni Krasnov (M-20)
Maksim Kalenchuk (M-7)
Aleksandr Ksenofontov (M-55)
Gleb Rassadkin (F-88)
Ruslan Teverov (F-9)
Artem Soroko (G-34)
Aleksei Yanushkevich (D-15)
Dmitry Vorobyov (D-29)
Roman Lisovskiy (M-77)
Yan Skibskiy (M-12)
Zakhar Chervyakov (F-14)
Kirill Yermakovich (F-8)
Anton Matveenko (F-11)
Roman Stepanov (G-25)
Evgeni Yudchits (F-99)
Yann Emmanuel Affi (D-3)
Vadim Milyutin (-56)
Artur Slabashevich (D-13)
Sergey Tikhonovskiy (M-8)
Edgar Olekhnovich (M-23)
Stanislav Bilenkyi (F-9)
Sergiy Shapoval (M-77)
Ilya Moskalenchik (D-45)
Aleksandr Shestyuk (F-10)
Artem Denisenko (G-1)
Sergey Usenya (D-88)
Vladislav Yasukevich (D-32)
Pavel Sedko (M-17)
Aleksandr Anufriev (M-59)
Franck Nunke (M-15)
Yaroslav Oreshkevich (M-29)
Valeri Potorocha (F-7)
Mukhtar Sanusi (F-27)
Vasili Zhurnevich (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||2.95||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.61||3.15||2.63||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.77||3.04||2.79||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.53||3.05||2.53||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.15||2.63||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||2.70||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.70||3.03||2.71||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.54||3.00||2.54||Bet Here|
FC Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest : Predictions
Why FC Vitebsk Will Win
- FC Vitebsk has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Vitebsk has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Dinamo Brest Will Win
- Dinamo Brest has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dinamo Brest has scored 9 out of their total 22 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Vitebsk||Draw||Dinamo Brest|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Dinamo Brest||Double chance : draw or Dinamo Brest||Double chance : draw or Dinamo Brest|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.