Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Iulian Dima, Romania
Status: Match Finished 4 – 0
4 – 0
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni. FC Voluntari will host CS Mioveni at the Stadionul Anghel IordÄnescu for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Live Score And Statistics
FC Voluntari Vs CS Mioveni. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 9
15:00 , Friday September 17 2021
FC Voluntari 4
- C. Costin ( 63′ )
- A. Nemec ( 81′ )
- I. Gheorghe ( 83′ )
- C. Costin ( 90′ )
CS Mioveni 0
Match ends, FC Voluntari 4, CS Mioveni 0
Second Half ends, with score FC Voluntari 4, CS Mioveni 0
C. Costin had a Normal Goal FC Voluntari
D. Serbanica Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
Ricardinho Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
Substitution 4 – V. Angelov substitutes for A. Nemec (FC Voluntari)
Substitution 3 – U. Meleke substitutes for V. Rata (FC Voluntari)
Substitution 2 – G. Merloi substitutes for M. Lopes (FC Voluntari)
Substitution 5 – D. Oancea substitutes for L. Dumitriu (CS Mioveni)
I. Gheorghe had a Normal Goal FC Voluntari
A. Nemec had a Normal Goal FC Voluntari
I. Gheorghe Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
Substitution 1 – A. Vlad substitutes for M. Briceag (FC Voluntari)
Substitution 4 – A. Cierpka substitutes for S. Veres (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 3 – A. Cristea substitutes for I. Balaur (CS Mioveni)
L. Droppa Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
C. Costin had a Normal Goal FC Voluntari
Substitution 2 – M. Sanoh substitutes for A. D. Buziuc (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 1 – E. Dat substitutes for D. Toma (CS Mioveni)
A. D. Buziuc Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
D. Toma Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Livescore
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Voluntari have played 8 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against FC Voluntari.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- CS Mioveni have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 10 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against CS Mioveni.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|FC Voluntari||CS Mioveni|
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||8||7||0||1||13||5||8||21||LWWWW|
|7||CS Universitatea Craiova||7||4||0||3||9||8||1||12||WWLWL|
|12||U Craiova 1948||8||2||2||4||7||9||-2||8||LDLDW|
|13||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||7||1||3||3||6||8||-2||6||DDLLL|
|15||GAZ Metan Medias||8||1||1||6||5||11||-6||4||LLLLL|
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Players News and Squads
Mihai Popa (G-71)
Gabriel Tamaş (D-30)
Igor Armas (D-5)
Marius Briceag (D-6)
Cristian Ionuț Costin (F-98)
Lukáš Droppa (M-66)
Vadim Rață (M-22)
Marcelo Lopes (F-14)
Adam Nemec (-77)
Ion Gheorghe (M-8)
Victor Rîmniceanu (G-12)
Cosmin Florin Achim (D-2)
Ulrich Meleke (D-3)
Alexandru Vlad (D-23)
Lóránd Fülöp (M-80)
Mihai Alexandru (M-21)
Cristian Merloi (M-10)
Neluț Roşu (M-20)
Viktor Angelov (F-19)
Iustin Popescu (G-22)
Guilherme Garutti (D-27)
Adrian Scarlatache (D-15)
Ionuț Balaur (D-25)
Ionut Laurentiu Radescu (M-16)
Veres Szilard (M-8)
Lucian Dumitriu (M-11)
Daniel Şerbănică (D-30)
Daniel Marian Toma (M-7)
Bogdan Rusu (F-90)
Alexandru Buziuc (F-20)
Răzvan Ducan (G-1)
Ionut Burnea (D-6)
Valentin Cosereanu (M-10)
Emanuel Dat (M-80)
Davide Massaro (M-9)
Dorinel Oancea (M-26)
Moussa Sanoh (M-24)
Adrian Cierpka (M-5)
Andrei Cristea (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||2.95||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.27||3.02||3.48||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||2.95||3.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.28||3.04||3.61||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.25||3.00||2.93||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.29||3.02||3.48||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||2.90||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.23||2.96||3.53||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.23||3.00||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.10||2.90||3.40||Bet Here|
FC Voluntari vs CS Mioveni : Predictions
Why FC Voluntari Will Win
- FC Voluntari has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Voluntari has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why CS Mioveni Will Win
- CS Mioveni has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- CS Mioveni has scored 1 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 0.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Voluntari||Draw||CS Mioveni|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : FC Voluntari or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : FC Voluntari or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : FC Voluntari or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||45%||45%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.