Competition: Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Alessandro Dudic, Switzerland
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
FC Zurich vs Servette FC. FC Zurich will host Servette FC at the Stadion Letzigrund for the Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Live Score And Statistics
FC Zurich Vs Servette FC. Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 7
18:30 , Tuesday September 21 2021
FC Zurich 2
- A. Guerrero ( 47′ )
- A. Coric ( 69′ )
Servette FC 2
- T. Valls ( 45′ )
- K. Imeri ( 87′ )
Match ends, FC Zurich 2, Servette FC 2
Second Half ends, with score FC Zurich 2, Servette FC 2
Substitution 4 – B. Dzemaili substitutes for A. Ceesay (FC Zurich)
K. Imeri had a Normal Goal Servette FC
Substitution 4 – Ricky substitutes for B. Cespedes (Servette FC)
Substitution 3 – M. Diallo substitutes for A. Sauthier (Servette FC)
Substitution 3 – B. Krasniqi substitutes for A. Coric (FC Zurich)
Substitution 2 – M. Hornschuh substitutes for M. Leitner (FC Zurich)
Substitution 2 – A. Antunes substitutes for A. Schalk (Servette FC)
A. Coric had a Normal Goal FC Zurich
B. Cespedes Gets Yellow Card Servette FC
A. Ceesay Gets Yellow Card FC Zurich
V. Sasso Gets Yellow Card Servette FC
A. Guerrero Gets Yellow Card FC Zurich
A. Guerrero had a Normal Goal FC Zurich
Substitution 1 – D. Gnonto substitutes for A. Gogia (FC Zurich)
T. Valls had a Penalty Servette FC
B. Omeragic Gets Yellow Card FC Zurich
Substitution 1 – K. Imeri substitutes for T. Cognat (Servette FC)
T. Valls Gets Yellow Card Servette FC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Livescore
FC Zurich vs Servette FC Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Zurich have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 13 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LDWWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against FC Zurich.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Servette FC have played 6 matches are at position 3 with 10 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 1 result against Servette FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|FC Zurich||Servette FC|
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Head To Head
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Sunday December 20 2020|
|Wednesday December 2 2020|
|Saturday July 4 2020|
|Sunday February 16 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Wednesday May 17 2017|
|Monday February 6 2017|
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||FC Basel 1893||6||3||3||0||17||6||11||12||DDDWW|
|4||BSC Young Boys||5||2||2||1||9||5||4||8||WDLDW|
|8||FC ST. Gallen||6||1||3||2||10||14||-4||6||LDDLD|
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Players News and Squads
Yanick Brecher (G-25)
Bećir Omeragić (D-4)
Mirlind Kryeziu (D-31)
Fidan Aliti (D-6)
Nikola Boranijašević (M-19)
Moritz Leitner (M-78)
Ousmane Doumbia (M-20)
Adriá Guerrero (M-3)
Ante Ćorić (F-24)
Akaki Gogia (F-39)
Assan Ceesay (F-9)
Živko Kostadinović (G-1)
Fabian Rohner (D-23)
Lindrit Kamberi (D-2)
Marc Hornschuh (D-16)
Bledian Krasniqi (M-7)
Stephan Seiler (M-33)
Degnand Wilfried Gnonto (F-22)
Blerim Džemaili (M-21)
Rodrigo Pollero (F-29)
Jeremy Frick (G-32)
Anthony Sauthier (D-2)
Steve Rouiller (D-4)
Vincent Sasso (D-23)
Gaël Clichy (D-3)
Timothé Cognat (M-8)
Boris Cespedes (M-5)
Theo Valls (M-15)
Ronny Rodelin (F-12)
Grejohn Kyei (F-25)
Alex Schalk (F-10)
Edin Omeragic (G-40)
Nicolas Vouilloz (D-33)
Moussa Diallo (D-7)
Yoan Severin (D-19)
Ricardo Azevedo (M-22)
Alexis Antunes (M-27)
Kastriot Imeri (M-17)
David Douline (M-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.60||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.53||3.72||2.59||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.56||3.70||2.39||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.59||3.72||2.57||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.54||3.20||2.67||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||3.72||2.59||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.55||3.57||2.58||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.50||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.66||3.35||2.47||Bet Here|
FC Zurich vs Servette FC : Predictions
Why FC Zurich Will Win
- FC Zurich has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Zurich has scored 5 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Servette FC Will Win
- Servette FC has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Servette FC has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Zurich||Draw||Servette FC|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : FC Zurich or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : FC Zurich or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : FC Zurich or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||76%||76%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.