Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Michael Fabbri, Italy
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Fiorentina vs Inter. Fiorentina will host Inter at the Stadio Artemio Franchi for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Fiorentina vs Inter : Live Score And Statistics
Fiorentina Vs Inter. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5
18:45 , Tuesday September 21 2021
- R. Sottil ( 23′ )
- M. Darmian ( 52′ )
- E. Dzeko ( 55′ )
- I. Perisic ( 87′ )
Match ends, Fiorentina 1, Inter 3
Second Half ends, with score Fiorentina 1, Inter 3
I. Perisic had a Normal Goal Inter
Substitution 5 – J. Callejon substitutes for A. Duncan (Fiorentina)
Substitution 4 – A. Kokorin substitutes for G. Bonaventura (Fiorentina)
Substitution 5 – R. Gagliardini substitutes for H. Calhanoglu (Inter)
Substitution 4 – F. Dimarco substitutes for L. Martinez (Inter)
H. Calhanoglu Gets Yellow Card Inter
N. Gonzalez Gets Red Card Fiorentina
N. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
N. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
Substitution 3 – R. Saponara substitutes for R. Sottil (Fiorentina)
Substitution 3 – M. Vecino substitutes for N. Barella (Inter)
Substitution 2 – A. Sanchez substitutes for E. Dzeko (Inter)
Substitution 1 – D. Dumfries substitutes for M. Darmian (Inter)
Substitution 2 – A. Odriozola substitutes for M. Benassi (Fiorentina)
Substitution 1 – S. Amrabat substitutes for L. Torreira (Fiorentina)
M. Darmian Gets Yellow Card Inter
E. Dzeko had a Normal Goal Inter
M. Darmian had a Normal Goal Inter
R. Sottil had a Normal Goal Fiorentina
M. Skriniar Gets Yellow Card Inter
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Fiorentina vs Inter : Livescore
Fiorentina vs Inter Prediction : Match Facts
- Fiorentina have played 3 matches are at position 8 with 6 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Fiorentina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Inter have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 7 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Sampdoria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Fiorentina vs Inter : Head To Head
|Friday February 5 2021|
|Wednesday January 13 2021|
|Saturday September 26 2020|
|Wednesday July 22 2020|
|Wednesday January 29 2020|
|Sunday December 15 2019|
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|Tuesday September 25 2018|
|Friday January 5 2018|
|Sunday August 20 2017|
Fiorentina vs Inter : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Fiorentina vs Inter : Players News and Squads
Bartłomiej Drągowski (G-69)
Marco Benassi (D-24)
Nikola Milenković (D-4)
Matija Nastasić (D-55)
Cristiano Biraghi (D-3)
Giacomo Bonaventura (M-5)
Lucas Torreira (M-18)
Alfred Duncan (M-32)
Riccardo Sottil (F-33)
Dušan Vlahović (F-9)
Nicolás González (F-22)
Pietro Terracciano (G-1)
Antonio Rosati (G-25)
Álvaro Odriozola (D-29)
Lucas Martínez Quarta (D-2)
Igor Júlio (D-98)
Aleksa Terzić (D-17)
Riccardo Saponara (M-8)
Youssef Maleh (M-14)
Sofyan Amrabat (M-34)
Alessandro Bianco (M-42)
José Callejón (F-7)
Aleksandr Kokorin (F-91)
Samir Handanovič (G-1)
Milan Škriniar (D-37)
Stefan de Vrij (D-6)
Alessandro Bastoni (D-95)
Matteo Darmian (M-36)
Nicolò Barella (M-23)
Marcelo Brozović (M-77)
Hakan Çalhanoğlu (M-20)
Ivan Perišić (M-14)
Edin Džeko (F-9)
Lautaro Martínez (F-10)
Andrei Radu (G-97)
Alex Cordaz (G-21)
Denzel Dumfries (D-2)
Aleksandar Kolarov (D-11)
Andrea Ranocchia (D-13)
Danilo D’Ambrosio (D-33)
Roberto Gagliardini (M-5)
Matías Vecino (M-8)
Mattia Sangalli (M-38)
Federico Dimarco (D-32)
Alexis Sánchez (F-7)
Martín Satriano (F-48)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fiorentina vs Inter : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.70||3.70||1.90||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||4.00||1.92||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.05||3.65||1.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.75||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.60||3.60||1.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.00||3.90||1.93||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.65||3.90||1.89||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.89||3.77||1.88||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.90||3.35||1.94||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.02||3.92||1.95||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.70||3.70||1.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.80||3.75||1.91||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.70||3.80||1.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.83||3.83||1.89||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.80||3.45||1.89||Bet Here|
Fiorentina vs Inter : Predictions
Why Fiorentina Will Win
- Fiorentina has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fiorentina has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Inter Will Win
- Inter has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Inter has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 4.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Inter||Double chance : draw or Inter||Double chance : draw or Inter|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.