Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: S. Mather
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion. Fleetwood Town will host Burton Albion at the Highbury Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Live Score And Statistics
Fleetwood Town Vs Burton Albion. England League One Regular Season – Round 14
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
Fleetwood Town 0
Burton Albion 1
- T. O’Connor ( 36′ )
Match ends, Fleetwood Town 0, Burton Albion 1
Second Half ends, with score Fleetwood Town 0, Burton Albion 1
C. Borthwick-Jackson Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
Substitution 3 – J. Garner substitutes for C. Camps (Fleetwood Town)
Substitution 2 – C. Lakin substitutes for H. Chapman (Burton Albion)
Substitution 1 – K. Hemmings substitutes for D. Jebbison (Burton Albion)
Substitution 2 – P. Lane substitutes for H. Biggins (Fleetwood Town)
Substitution 1 – C. Morton substitutes for R. Edmondson (Fleetwood Town)
T. O’Connor had a Normal Goal Burton Albion
F. Blake-Tracey Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Livescore
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion Prediction : Match Facts
- Fleetwood Town have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 10 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDDW
- In their last game, they had a – result against Fleetwood Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Burton Albion have played 12 matches are at position 10 with 16 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Burton Albion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Fleetwood Town||Burton Albion|
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Head To Head
|Tuesday April 27 2021|
|Saturday September 12 2020|
|Saturday January 11 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Saturday December 15 2018|
|Saturday March 12 2016|
|Saturday October 17 2015|
|Monday May 26 2014|
|Saturday January 25 2014|
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Milton Keynes Dons||11||5||4||2||21||15||6||19||LDWWW|
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Players News and Squads
Alex Cairns (G-1)
Callum Johnson (D-26)
James Hill (D-23)
Danny Andrew (D-3)
Harrison Biggins (M-27)
Callum Camps (M-10)
Jay Matete (M-20)
Daniel Batty (M-24)
Max Clark (M-28)
Ryan Edmondson (F-17)
Gerard Garner (F-19)
William Crellin (G-13)
Conor McLaughlin (D-4)
Carl Johnston (M-38)
Paddy Lane (F-32)
Callum Morton (F-9)
Joe Garner (F-14)
Anthony Pilkington (M-11)
Ben Garratt (G-24)
Conor Shaughnessy (D-16)
Adedeji Oshilaja (D-4)
Frazer Blake-Tracy (D-18)
Thomas Hamer (M-37)
Terry Taylor (M-23)
Thomas O’Connor (M-15)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (M-3)
Harrison Chapman (F-39)
Daniel Jebbison (F-21)
Lucas Akins (F-10)
Ellery Balcombe (G-22)
Michael Bostwick (D-5)
Ciaran Gilligan (M-25)
Charlie Lakin (M-40)
Jacob Maddox (M-29)
Jonny Smith (M-11)
Kane Hemmings (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.25||2.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.45||3.32||2.99||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||3.10||2.69||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.52||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.45||3.25||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.38||3.22||2.95||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.34||3.15||2.87||Bet Here|
Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion : Predictions
Why Fleetwood Town Will Win
- Fleetwood Town has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fleetwood Town has scored 6 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Burton Albion Will Win
- Burton Albion has an away team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Burton Albion has scored 11 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Fleetwood Town||Draw||Burton Albion|
|Advice||Double chance : Fleetwood Town or draw||Double chance : Fleetwood Town or draw||Double chance : Fleetwood Town or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.