Competition: Austria Erste Liga Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Markus Hameter, Austria
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck. Floridsdorfer AC will host Wacker Innsbruck at the Job Consulting Arena for the Austria Erste Liga Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Live Score And Statistics
Floridsdorfer AC Vs Wacker Innsbruck. Austria Erste Liga Regular Season – Round 7
16:30 , Friday September 10 2021
Floridsdorfer AC 1
- A. Schmid ( 4′ )
Wacker Innsbruck 3
- F. Jamnig ( 23′ )
- Ronivaldo ( 34′ )
- Ronivaldo ( 60′ )
Match ends, Floridsdorfer AC 1, Wacker Innsbruck 3
Second Half ends, with score Floridsdorfer AC 1, Wacker Innsbruck 3
L. Hupfauf Gets Yellow Card Wacker Innsbruck
M. Holz Gets Yellow Card Wacker Innsbruck
Substitution 2 – L. Fridrikas substitutes for O. Aydin (Wacker Innsbruck)
Substitution 5 – S. Mihajlovic substitutes for A. Schmid (Floridsdorfer AC)
C. Bubalovic Gets Yellow Card Floridsdorfer AC
Substitution 4 – F. Kekoh Ndifor substitutes for D. Rechberger (Floridsdorfer AC)
Substitution 3 – J. Oliveira substitutes for M. Monsberger (Floridsdorfer AC)
Substitution 2 – D. Ungar substitutes for T. Komornyik (Floridsdorfer AC)
Ronivaldo had a Normal Goal Wacker Innsbruck
M. Monsberger Gets Yellow Card Floridsdorfer AC
E. Felber Gets Yellow Card Floridsdorfer AC
Substitution 1 – E. Felber substitutes for M. Becirovic (Floridsdorfer AC)
Substitution 1 – A. Zaizen substitutes for C. Hubmann (Wacker Innsbruck)
M. Krainz Gets Yellow Card Floridsdorfer AC
Ronivaldo had a Normal Goal Wacker Innsbruck
C. Hubmann Gets Yellow Card Wacker Innsbruck
F. Jamnig had a Normal Goal Wacker Innsbruck
M. Becirovic Gets Yellow Card Floridsdorfer AC
A. Schmid had a Normal Goal Floridsdorfer AC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Livescore
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Prediction : Match Facts
- Floridsdorfer AC have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 11 points in the 2021 Erste Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Floridsdorfer AC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Wacker Innsbruck have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 11 points in the 2021 Erste Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Wacker Innsbruck.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Floridsdorfer AC||Wacker Innsbruck|
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Head To Head
|Friday March 5 2021|
|Friday September 18 2020|
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Friday August 9 2019|
|Friday May 25 2018|
|Friday April 6 2018|
|Friday November 17 2017|
|Friday September 8 2017|
|Friday April 14 2017|
|Friday November 25 2016|
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||FC BW Linz||6||3||2||1||11||7||4||11||DWLDW|
|10||Lask Juniors Linz||6||1||3||2||10||13||-3||6||DDLWD|
|11||Austria Vienna (Am)||6||1||3||2||4||7||-3||6||LLDDW|
|12||Rapid Wien II||6||1||2||3||4||8||-4||5||LLLDW|
|13||SKN ST. Polten||6||1||1||4||6||10||-4||4||WLLDL|
|16||SK Vorwarts Steyr||6||0||1||5||1||14||-13||1||LDLLL|
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Players News and Squads
Lukas Gütlbauer (G-1)
Patrick Puchegger (D-5)
Christian Bubalovic (D-15)
Daniel Rechberger (D-29)
Mirnes Becirovic (D-19)
Marco Krainz (M-4)
Jan Gassmann (D-23)
Martin Rasner (M-10)
Thomas Komornyik (F-17)
Anthony Schmid (F-7)
Marcel Monsberger (F-16)
Simon Spari (G-31)
Joao Oliveira (M-9)
David Ungar (M-66)
Felix Kekoh Ndifor II (M-27)
Marco Josic (M-34)
Elias Felber (M-8)
Slobodan Mihajlovic (M-11)
Alexander Eckmayr (G-13)
Stefan Hager (D-4)
Lukas Hupfauf (D-14)
Alexander Joppich (D-16)
Florian Kopp (D-22)
Fabio Viteritti (M-20)
Marco Holz (M-8)
Okan Aydin (F-11)
Clemens Hubmann (M-28)
Florian Jamnig (M-7)
Marco Knaller (G-80)
Merchas Doski (D-26)
Atsushi Zaizen (M-24)
Stefan Pribanović (M-3)
Raphael Galle (M-17)
Lukas Fridrikas (F-37)
Alexander Gründler (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.82||3.64||2.33||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.67||3.55||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.93||3.71||2.33||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.69||3.25||2.38||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.87||3.70||2.29||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.75||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||3.50||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.69||3.42||2.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.65||3.40||2.34||Bet Here|
Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck : Predictions
Why Floridsdorfer AC Will Win
- Floridsdorfer AC has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Floridsdorfer AC has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Wacker Innsbruck Will Win
- Wacker Innsbruck has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Wacker Innsbruck has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Floridsdorfer AC||Draw||Wacker Innsbruck|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Floridsdorfer AC or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Floridsdorfer AC or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Floridsdorfer AC or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||63%||63%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.