Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Edina Alves Batista, Brazil
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
Fluminense vs Bahia. Fluminense will host Bahia at the Estadio Jornalista MÃ¡rio Filho for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
Fluminense vs Bahia : Live Score And Statistics
Fluminense Vs Bahia. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 18
22:00 , Monday August 30 2021
- Lucca ( 36′ )
- R. Bobadilla ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Fluminense 2, Bahia 0
R. Bobadilla had a Normal Goal Fluminense
G. Conti Gets Yellow Card Bahia
Substitution 4 – Manoel substitutes for J. Arias (Fluminense)
Substitution 2 – H. Rodallega substitutes for Rodriguinho (Bahia)
Substitution 3 – Gustavo substitutes for Martinelli (Fluminense)
Substitution 2 – J. Cazares substitutes for Lucca (Fluminense)
Gilberto Gets Yellow Card Bahia
Substitution 1 – R. Bobadilla substitutes for Fred (Fluminense)
Substitution 1 – O. Ruiz substitutes for P. de Lucca (Bahia)
Andre Gets Yellow Card Fluminense
Nino Gets Yellow Card Fluminense
Lucca had a Normal Goal Fluminense
P. de Lucca Gets Yellow Card Bahia
Rossi Gets Yellow Card Bahia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Fluminense vs Bahia : Livescore
Fluminense vs Bahia Prediction : Match Facts
- Fluminense have played 16 matches are at position 16 with 18 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 6 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Atletico-MG.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Bahia have played 17 matches are at position 15 with 18 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLDLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Gremio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
Fluminense vs Bahia : Head To Head
|Thursday February 4 2021|
|Sunday October 11 2020|
|Saturday October 12 2019|
|Sunday May 26 2019|
|Thursday November 22 2018|
|Sunday August 5 2018|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Sunday July 9 2017|
|Saturday October 4 2014|
|Saturday May 24 2014|
Fluminense vs Bahia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Fluminense vs Bahia : Players News and Squads
Marcos Felipe (G-1)
Samuel Xavier (D-2)
Luccas Claro (D-4)
Danilo Barcelos (D-14)
Matheus Martinelli (M-38)
Yago Felipe (M-20)
Jhon Arias (F-21)
David Braz (D-44)
Juan Cazares (M-11)
John Kennedy (F-23)
Matheus Martins (M-18)
Raúl Bobadilla (F-19)
Matheus Teixeira (G-32)
Nino Paraíba (D-2)
Germán Conti (D-5)
Luiz Otávio (D-3)
Juninho Capixaba (D-29)
Patrick de Lucca (M-45)
Lucas Mugni (M-19)
Mateus Claus (G-77)
Matheus Bahia (D-79)
Renan Guedes (D-42)
Gustavo Henrique (D-13)
Lucas Fonseca (D-28)
Lucas Araujo (M-34)
Matheus Galdezani (M-20)
Oscar Ruiz (M-11)
Maycon Douglas (F-37)
Hugo Rodallega (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fluminense vs Bahia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.95||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.40||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.03||3.30||3.94||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.95||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.06||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.01||3.43||3.98||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.04||3.20||3.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.90||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.20||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.99||3.33||3.88||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.02||3.20||3.65||Bet Here|
Fluminense vs Bahia : Predictions
Why Fluminense Will Win
- Fluminense has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fluminense has scored 5 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bahia Will Win
- Bahia has an away team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bahia has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Fluminense or draw||Double chance : Fluminense or draw||Double chance : Fluminense or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.