Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Paulo Roberto Alves Junior, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC. Fluminense will host Fortaleza EC at the Estadio Jornalista MÃ¡rio Filho for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Live Score And Statistics
Fluminense Vs Fortaleza EC. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
00:30 , Thursday October 7 2021
Fortaleza EC 2
- Marcelo Conceicao ( 49′ )
- Titi ( 60′ )
Match ends, Fluminense 0, Fortaleza EC 2
Second Half ends, with score Fluminense 0, Fortaleza EC 2
Substitution 4 – Edinho substitutes for Y. Pikachu (Fortaleza EC)
Substitution 5 – S. Xavier substitutes for Gustavo (Fluminense)
Substitution 3 – Felipe substitutes for E. Lourenco (Fortaleza EC)
Fred Gets Yellow Card Fluminense
Substitution 4 – R. Bobadilla substitutes for Henrique Luiz (Fluminense)
Substitution 3 – Lucca substitutes for G. Teixeira (Fluminense)
Substitution 2 – G. Teixeira substitutes for C. Paulista (Fluminense)
Substitution 1 – J. Arias substitutes for Yago (Fluminense)
Titi had a Normal Goal Fortaleza EC
Marcelo Conceicao had a Normal Goal Fortaleza EC
Substitution 2 – David substitutes for A. Henriquez (Fortaleza EC)
Substitution 1 – Robson substitutes for Romarinho (Fortaleza EC)
Henrique Luiz Gets Yellow Card Fluminense
Marcelo Conceicao Gets Yellow Card Fortaleza EC
A. Henriquez Gets Yellow Card Fortaleza EC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Livescore
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC Prediction : Match Facts
- Fluminense have played 22 matches are at position 8 with 32 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 8 times drawn 8 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against RB Bragantino.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Fortaleza EC have played 23 matches are at position 4 with 36 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 10 times drawn 6 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Fortaleza EC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Head To Head
|Sunday June 20 2021|
|Friday February 26 2021|
|Sunday November 1 2020|
|Thursday December 5 2019|
|Saturday September 7 2019|
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Players News and Squads
Marcos Felipe (G-1)
Luccas Claro (D-4)
Danilo Barcelos (D-14)
Yago Felipe (M-20)
Luiz Henrique (F-34)
Caio Paulista (F-70)
Samuel Xavier (D-2)
David Braz (D-44)
Jhon Arias (M-21)
Juan Cazares (M-11)
Gabriel Teixeira (M-39)
Raúl Bobadilla (F-19)
Abel Hernández (F-32)
Felipe Alves (G-12)
Marcelo Benevenuto (D-5)
Yago Pikachu (M-22)
Matheus Jussa (M-16)
Lucas Crispim (M-10)
Ángelo Henríquez (F-19)
Marcelo Boeck (G-1)
Daniel Guedes (D-29)
Bruno Melo (D-30)
Lucas Lima (M-25)
Matheus Vargas (M-96)
Wellington Paulista (F-9)
Valentin Depietri (F-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.31||3.22||3.26||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.27||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.36||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.33||3.22||3.26||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.34||3.10||3.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.33||3.05||3.10||Bet Here|
Fluminense vs Fortaleza EC : Predictions
Why Fluminense Will Win
- Fluminense has a home team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fluminense has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fortaleza EC Will Win
- Fortaleza EC has an away team record of 6 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fortaleza EC has scored 17 out of their total 30 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Fluminense or draw||Double chance : Fluminense or draw||Double chance : Fluminense or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.