Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Jeroen Manschot, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk. Fortuna Sittard will host Waalwijk at the Fortuna Sittard Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Live Score And Statistics
Fortuna Sittard Vs Waalwijk. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
18:00 , Friday August 27 2021
Fortuna Sittard 2
- S. Baghdadi ( 23′ )
- M. Seuntjens ( 68′ )
- M. Kramer ( 38′ )
- M. Kramer ( 55′ )
Match ends, Fortuna Sittard 2, Waalwijk 2
Second Half ends, with score Fortuna Sittard 2, Waalwijk 2
Substitution 4 – I. Bel Hassani substitutes for A. Buttner (Waalwijk)
Substitution 3 – Y. Oukili substitutes for A. Azhil (Waalwijk)
Substitution 2 – A. El Bouchataoui substitutes for V. Anita (Waalwijk)
Substitution 1 – L. Daneels substitutes for R. van der Venne (Waalwijk)
M. Angha Gets Yellow Card Fortuna Sittard
M. Seuntjens had a Normal Goal Fortuna Sittard
Substitution 2 – B. Rienstra substitutes for D. Duarte (Fortuna Sittard)
Substitution 1 – T. Lake substitutes for S. Baghdadi (Fortuna Sittard)
M. Kramer had a Normal Goal Waalwijk
M. Kramer had a Normal Goal Waalwijk
S. Baghdadi had a Normal Goal Fortuna Sittard
J. Odgaard Gets Yellow Card Waalwijk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Livescore
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk Prediction : Match Facts
- Fortuna Sittard have played 1 matches are at position 7 with 3 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- W
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Twente.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Waalwijk have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 3 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Heerenveen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Head To Head
|Wednesday January 27 2021|
|Tuesday December 22 2020|
|Sunday May 3 2020|
|Saturday December 14 2019|
|Monday April 9 2018|
|Friday December 8 2017|
|Friday April 28 2017|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|17||GO Ahead Eagles||2||0||0||2||0||3||-3||0||LL|
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Players News and Squads
Yanick van Osch (G-1)
Lazaros Rota (D-44)
Martin Angha (D-2)
Roel Janssen (D-4)
Arianit Ferati (D-19)
Zian Flemming (M-8)
Tesfaldet Tekie (M-14)
Deroy Duarte (M-6)
Emil Hansson (F-11)
Mats Seuntjens (F-10)
Samy Baghdadi (F-24)
Felix Dornebusch (G-32)
Tom Hendriks (G-41)
Stijn Hogervorst (D-48)
Ronan Plujimen (D-27)
Richie Musaba (M-29)
Ben Rienstra (M-23)
Ryan Johansson (M-28)
Toshio Lake (F-39)
Tijjani Noslin (F-77)
Etienne Vaessen (G-1)
Jurien Gaari (D-2)
Melle Meulensteen (D-3)
Ahmed Touba (D-59)
Alexander Büttner (D-28)
Ayman Azhil (M-8)
Richard van der Venne (M-10)
Vurnon Anita (M-6)
Jens Odgaard (F-7)
Michiel Kramer (F-29)
Saïd Bakari (F-22)
Issam El Maach (G-31)
Hans Mulder (D-12)
Lars Nieuwpoort (D-15)
Shawn Adewoye (D-4)
Thierry Lutonda (D-5)
Sebbe Augustijns (M-26)
Yassin Oukili (M-33)
Achraf El Bouchataoui (M-14)
Iliass Bel Hassani (M-11)
Lennerd Daneels (F-20)
Finn Stokkers (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.85||4.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.84||3.90||3.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.80||3.75||4.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.75||3.50||4.33||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.86||3.88||3.94||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.90||3.80||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.98||3.55||3.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.84||3.85||4.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.87||4.02||4.07||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.81||3.65||4.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.89||3.84||3.88||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.85||4.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.80||3.75||4.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.80||3.70||4.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.83||3.80||4.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.88||3.75||3.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.79||3.90||4.30||Bet Here|
Fortuna Sittard vs Waalwijk : Predictions
Why Fortuna Sittard Will Win
- Fortuna Sittard has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fortuna Sittard has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Waalwijk Will Win
- Waalwijk has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Waalwijk has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Fortuna Sittard or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Fortuna Sittard or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Fortuna Sittard or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.