Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Oliver de la Fuente Ramos, Spain
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo. Fuenlabrada will host Lugo at the Estadio Fernando Torres for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Live Score And Statistics
Fuenlabrada Vs Lugo. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
19:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- P. Leon ( 39′ )
- A. Kante ( 90′ )
- J. Sene ( 27′ )
Second Half ends, with score Fuenlabrada 1, Lugo 1
A. Kante had a Missed Penalty Fuenlabrada
Substitution 5 – P. Valentin substitutes for A. Sotillos (Fuenlabrada)
Substitution 4 – J. Dago substitutes for Cristobal (Fuenlabrada)
Substitution 4 – A. Perez substitutes for C. Pita (Lugo)
Substitution 3 – Joselu substitutes for M. Barreiro (Lugo)
Substitution 2 – R. Canella substitutes for O. Lebedenko (Lugo)
Substitution 3 – F. Soldano substitutes for R. Zozulya (Fuenlabrada)
Substitution 2 – A. Molina substitutes for Anderson (Fuenlabrada)
O. Lebedenko Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Substitution 1 – F. Seoane substitutes for H. Rama (Lugo)
A. Sotillos Gets Yellow Card Fuenlabrada
P. Leon had a Normal Goal Fuenlabrada
J. Sene had a Normal Goal Lugo
H. Rama Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Substitution 1 – A. Sotillos substitutes for P. Gozzi (Fuenlabrada)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Livescore
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo Prediction : Match Facts
- Fuenlabrada have played 3 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Fuenlabrada.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Lugo have played 3 matches are at position 18 with 2 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Lugo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Head To Head
|Monday March 8 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Sunday February 16 2020|
|Sunday September 15 2019|
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Real Sociedad II||3||1||2||0||1||0||1||5||DDW|
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Players News and Squads
CoachJosé Luis Oltra
Diego Altube (G-26)
Mikel Iribas (D-19)
Rubén Pulido (D-15)
Juanma Marrero (D-5)
Paolo Gozzi Iweru (D-28)
Pedro León (M-14)
Cristóbal Márquez (M-8)
Adrián Diéguez (M-17)
Roman Zozulya (F-9)
Aboubakary Kante (F-11)
Miguel Ángel Morro (G-38)
Pol Valentin (D-2)
Alejandro Sotillos Miarnau (D-4)
Stephen Bue (M-32)
Aldair Fuentes (D-20)
Nuno Pina Nunes (M-12)
Arturo Molina Tornero (M-22)
Franco Soldano (F-18)
Jacques Dago (M-30)
Óscar Whalley (G-13)
Edu Campabadal (D-22)
Xavi Torres (D-14)
Juan Antonio Ros (D-4)
Orest Lebedenko (D-19)
Hugo Rama (M-10)
Carlos Pita (M-5)
Josep Señé (M-18)
Gerard Valentín (F-20)
Manu Barreiro (F-9)
Chris Ramos (F-16)
Francisco Vieites (G-34)
Roberto Canella (D-15)
Diego Alende (D-3)
Alex Perez (D-2)
Ricard Sánchez (D-30)
Fernando Seoane (M-8)
Iriome Gonzalez (M-24)
Jaume Cuellar Mendoza (M-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.95||3.10||4.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.95||3.00||4.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.90||3.10||4.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.98||3.10||4.50||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.05||4.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.99||3.05||4.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.01||3.11||4.62||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.04||3.10||3.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.46||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.95||3.10||4.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.95||3.10||4.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.00||4.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.95||3.07||4.32||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.98||2.95||4.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||3.10||3.85||Bet Here|
Fuenlabrada vs Lugo : Predictions
Why Fuenlabrada Will Win
- Fuenlabrada has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fuenlabrada has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lugo Will Win
- Lugo has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lugo has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Fuenlabrada or draw||Double chance : Fuenlabrada or draw||Double chance : Fuenlabrada or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.