GAZ Metan Medias
Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Viorel Nicusor Flueran, Romania
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad. GAZ Metan Medias will host Uta Arad at the Stadionul Municipal Gaz Metan for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Live Score And Statistics
GAZ Metan Medias Vs Uta Arad. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7
18:00 , Monday August 30 2021
GAZ Metan Medias 0
Uta Arad 1
- D. Miculescu ( 90′ )
Match ends, GAZ Metan Medias 0, Uta Arad 1
Second Half ends, with score GAZ Metan Medias 0, Uta Arad 1
Substitution 5 – V. Medjimorec substitutes for D. Ubbink (Uta Arad)
D. Miculescu had a Normal Goal Uta Arad
Substitution 4 – M. Vorobjovas substitutes for I. Batha (Uta Arad)
Substitution 3 – E. Shlyakov substitutes for R. Baravykas (Uta Arad)
Substitution 2 – L. Antal substitutes for Roger (Uta Arad)
R. Baravykas Gets Yellow Card Uta Arad
Substitution 5 – R. Trif substitutes for M. Velisar (GAZ Metan Medias)
Substitution 4 – T. Smola substitutes for R. Deaconu (GAZ Metan Medias)
Substitution 3 – B. Alceus substitutes for R. Romeo (GAZ Metan Medias)
Substitution 2 – M. Lixandru substitutes for P. D. Iancu (GAZ Metan Medias)
Substitution 1 – I. Hora substitutes for F. Dangubic (Uta Arad)
I. Batha Gets Yellow Card Uta Arad
Substitution 1 – A. Sarr substitutes for C. Irobiso (GAZ Metan Medias)
Gabriel Moura Gets Yellow Card GAZ Metan Medias
A. Benga Gets Yellow Card Uta Arad
Erico Gets Yellow Card Uta Arad
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Livescore
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad Prediction : Match Facts
- GAZ Metan Medias have played 6 matches are at position 15 with 4 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against GAZ Metan Medias.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Uta Arad have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 11 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Uta Arad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|GAZ Metan Medias||Uta Arad|
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|GAZ Metan Medias|
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|GAZ Metan Medias||
|Monday November 9 2020|
|GAZ Metan Medias|
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||6||6||0||0||9||3||6||18||WWWWW|
|7||CS Universitatea Craiova||6||3||0||3||7||7||0||9||WLWLL|
|10||U Craiova 1948||6||2||1||3||6||7||-1||7||LDWLW|
|13||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||6||1||2||3||5||7||-2||5||DLLLD|
|15||GAZ Metan Medias||6||1||1||4||4||8||-4||4||LLLDL|
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Players News and Squads
GAZ Metan Medias
Octavian Vâlceanu (G-1)
Roberto Romeo (D-24)
Patricio Matricardi (D-25)
Ioan Filip (M-4)
Mihai Velisar (D-98)
Dragos Petru Iancu (M-34)
Nasser Chamed (M-69)
Ronaldo Deaconu (M-10)
Răzvan Grădinaru (M-23)
Christian Irobiso (F-9)
Alexandru Buzbuchi (G-31)
Yuri Matias (D-3)
Razvan Alin Trif (D-7)
Bryan Alcéus (M-92)
Sergiu Robert Ciocan (M-44)
Adama Sarr (F-77)
Tomáš Smola (F-19)
Dobrin Ramon Gaspar (-15)
Mihai Lixandru (-6)
Florin Iacob (G-93)
Marko Vukčević (M-15)
Erico da Silva (D-21)
Alexandru Benga (D-4)
Rolandas Baravykas (D-23)
Idriz Batha (M-19)
Juan Pablo Passaglia (M-6)
Desley Ubbink (M-20)
David Miculescu (F-10)
Filip Dangubić (F-9)
Dragoş Balauru (G-33)
Vinko Međimorec (D-3)
Evgeni Shlyakov (D-55)
Marius Tomozei (D-26)
Sorin Bustea (M-22)
Damian Isac (M-98)
Modestas Vorobjovas (M-5)
Liviu Antal (F-8)
Ioan Hora (F-88)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||2.95||2.55||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.85||3.06||2.63||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||2.95||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.75||3.00||2.47||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.92||2.92||2.67||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.74||2.85||2.47||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.85||3.06||2.63||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||2.88||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||2.85||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.89||2.89||2.64||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||2.95||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.71||2.90||2.46||Bet Here|
GAZ Metan Medias vs Uta Arad : Predictions
Why GAZ Metan Medias Will Win
- GAZ Metan Medias has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- GAZ Metan Medias has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Uta Arad Will Win
- Uta Arad has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Uta Arad has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||GAZ Metan Medias||Draw||Uta Arad|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Uta Arad||Double chance : draw or Uta Arad||Double chance : draw or Uta Arad|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.