Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Bahattin Simsek, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 4 – 1
4 – 1
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay. GaziÅehir Gaziantep will host Altay at the Gaziantep Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Live Score And Statistics
Gazişehir Gaziantep Vs Altay. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 8
13:00 , Sunday October 3 2021
Gazişehir Gaziantep 4
- A. Maxim ( 52′ )
- A. Merkel ( 57′ )
- A. Maxim ( 61′ )
- N. Dicko ( 73′ )
- E. Celenk ( 63′ )
Match ends, Gazişehir Gaziantep 4, Altay 1
Second Half ends, with score Gazişehir Gaziantep 4, Altay 1
Substitution 5 – H. Mendyl substitutes for H. Pehlivan (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
Substitution 4 – A. El Messaoudi substitutes for A. Maxim (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
E. Ersoy Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
Substitution 4 – M. Paixao substitutes for L. Kappel (Altay)
Substitution 3 – D. Erdogan substitutes for A. Merkel (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
Substitution 2 – E. Ersoy substitutes for J. Figueiredo (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
N. Dicko had a Normal Goal Gazişehir Gaziantep
Substitution 1 – N. Dicko substitutes for A. Sagal (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
A. Sagal Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
E. Celenk had a Normal Goal Altay
Substitution 3 – C. Gulselam substitutes for C. Pinares (Altay)
Substitution 2 – A. Poko substitutes for I. Thiam Khaly (Altay)
A. Maxim had a Normal Goal Gazişehir Gaziantep
C. Karayel Gets Yellow Card Altay
A. Merkel had a Normal Goal Gazişehir Gaziantep
A. Maxim had a Penalty Gazişehir Gaziantep
Substitution 1 – E. Celenk substitutes for A. Y. Rayan (Altay)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Livescore
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay Prediction : Match Facts
- GaziÅehir Gaziantep have played 7 matches are at position 14 with 8 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against GaziÅehir Gaziantep.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Altay have played 7 matches are at position 3 with 15 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Altay.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Head To Head
|Thursday September 3 2020|
|Monday April 8 2019|
|Saturday November 3 2018|
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Players News and Squads
Günay Güvenç (G-1)
Stelios Kitsiou (D-70)
Steven Caulker (D-45)
Alin Toșca (D-6)
Halil Ibrahim Pehlivan (D-11)
Alexander Merkel (M-52)
Recep Niyaz (M-20)
Joao Figueiredo (M-25)
Alexandru Maxim (M-44)
Angelo Sagal (M-28)
Muhammet Demir (F-10)
Mustafa Burak Bozan (G-71)
Oğuz Ceylan (D-17)
Papy Djilobodji (D-3)
Ertuğrul Ersoy (D-15)
Hamza Mendyl (D-27)
Ahmed El Messaoudi (M-18)
Doğan Erdoğan (M-21)
Furkan Soyalp (M-5)
Nouha Dicko (F-94)
Kenan Özer (F-7)
Mateusz Lis (G-1)
Cebrail Karayel (D-90)
Eric Björkander (D-4)
Murat Akça (D-28)
Mohammad Naderi (D-2)
Khaly Thiam (M-29)
Zeki Yildirim (M-8)
Leandro Kappel (M-7)
César Pinares (M-21)
Ahmed Yasser Rayan (M-9)
Daouda Karamoko Bamba (F-11)
Cihan Topaloğlu (G-35)
İbrahim Öztürk (D-38)
Erhan Çelenk (M-89)
Ceyhun Gülselam (M-6)
André Poko (M-17)
Cem Ozgener (M-18)
Serge Aka (M-5)
Kazimcan Karatas (F-20)
Marco Paixão (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.35||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.61||3.48||2.64||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.63||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.35||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.48||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.72||3.39||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||3.10||2.69||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.67||3.56||2.70||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.64||3.27||2.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.59||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Altay : Predictions
Why GaziÅehir Gaziantep Will Win
- GaziÅehir Gaziantep has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- GaziÅehir Gaziantep has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Altay Will Win
- Altay has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Altay has scored 7 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : GaziÅehir Gaziantep or draw||Double chance : GaziÅehir Gaziantep or draw||Double chance : GaziÅehir Gaziantep or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.