Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Suat Arslanboga, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor. GaziÅehir Gaziantep will host Antalyaspor at the Gaziantep Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Live Score And Statistics
Gazişehir Gaziantep Vs Antalyaspor. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4
17:00 , Monday September 13 2021
Gazişehir Gaziantep 2
- M. Demir ( 54′ )
- H. Mendyl ( 90′ )
Match ends, Gazişehir Gaziantep 2, Antalyaspor 0
Second Half ends, with score Gazişehir Gaziantep 2, Antalyaspor 0
H. Mendyl had a Normal Goal Gazişehir Gaziantep
A. El Messaoudi Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
G. Guvenc Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
S. Kitsiou Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
Substitution 5 – D. Erdogan substitutes for R. Niyaz (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
Substitution 4 – T. Borven substitutes for M. Demir (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
Substitution 5 – Fredy substitutes for A. Poli (Antalyaspor)
Substitution 4 – D. Sinik substitutes for D. Milosevic (Antalyaspor)
Naldo Gets Yellow Card Antalyaspor
Substitution 3 – H. Ozmert substitutes for N. Sahin (Antalyaspor)
Substitution 2 – E. Crivelli substitutes for P. Mukairu (Antalyaspor)
Substitution 3 – H. Mendyl substitutes for Jefferson (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
Substitution 2 – A. El Messaoudi substitutes for A. Sagal (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
Substitution 1 – H. Ghacha substitutes for G. Bayrakdar (Antalyaspor)
M. Demir had a Penalty Gazişehir Gaziantep
Substitution 1 – N. Dicko substitutes for J. Figueiredo (Gazişehir Gaziantep)
R. Niyaz Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
J. Figueiredo Gets Yellow Card Gazişehir Gaziantep
A. Poli Gets Yellow Card Antalyaspor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Livescore
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor Prediction : Match Facts
- GaziÅehir Gaziantep have played 3 matches are at position 17 with 1 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against GaziÅehir Gaziantep.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Antalyaspor have played 3 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Antalyaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Sunday June 28 2020|
|Monday November 25 2019|
|Sunday February 22 2015|
|Sunday September 28 2014|
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Players News and Squads
Günay Güvenç (G-1)
Stelios Kitsiou (D-70)
Steven Caulker (D-45)
Papy Djilobodji (D-3)
Halil Ibrahim Pehlivan (D-11)
Joao Figueiredo (M-25)
Alexander Merkel (M-52)
Angelo Sagal (M-28)
Muhammet Demir (F-10)
Recep Niyaz (F-20)
Mustafa Burak Bozan (G-71)
Oğuz Ceylan (D-17)
Alin Toșca (D-6)
Ertuğrul Ersoy (D-15)
Hamza Mendyl (D-27)
Doğan Erdoğan (M-21)
Ahmed El Messaoudi (M-18)
Kenan Özer (F-7)
Nouha Dicko (F-94)
Torgeir Børven (F-22)
Ruud Boffin (G-25)
Bünyamin Balcı (D-77)
Veysel Sarı (D-89)
Güray Vural (D-11)
Andrea Poli (M-15)
Nuri Şahin (M-8)
Gökdeniz Bayrakdar (M-41)
Deni Milošević (M-10)
Paul Omo Mukairu (M-12)
Haji Wright (F-9)
Doğukan Özkan (G-1)
Eren Albayrak (D-6)
Sherel Floranus (D-2)
Fedor Kudryashov (D-13)
Doğukan Sinik (M-7)
Hakan Özmert (M-88)
Amilton da Silva (F-23)
Houssameddine Guecha (F-27)
Enzo Crivelli (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.35||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.31||3.35||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.32||3.48||3.02||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.23||3.35||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.31||3.35||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.27||3.40||2.91||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.35||3.41||3.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.38||3.25||2.85||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.38||3.56||3.09||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.35||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.30||3.33||2.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.23||3.35||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.33||3.30||2.87||Bet Here|
GaziÅehir Gaziantep vs Antalyaspor : Predictions
Why GaziÅehir Gaziantep Will Win
- GaziÅehir Gaziantep has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- GaziÅehir Gaziantep has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Antalyaspor Will Win
- Antalyaspor has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Antalyaspor has scored 4 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Antalyaspor||Double chance : draw or Antalyaspor||Double chance : draw or Antalyaspor|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.