Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Nicolas Laforge, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Genk vs Anderlecht. Genk will host Anderlecht at the Cegeka Arena for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Genk vs Anderlecht : Live Score And Statistics
Genk Vs Anderlecht. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 6
16:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
- I. Ugbo ( 87′ )
Match ends, Genk 1, Anderlecht 0
Second Half ends, with score Genk 1, Anderlecht 0
Substitution 4 – M. McKenzie substitutes for J. Ito (Genk)
S. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
I. Ugbo had a Normal Goal Genk
Substitution 4 – I. Thelin substitutes for L. Refaelov (Anderlecht)
Substitution 3 – M. Ashimeru substitutes for A. Ait El Hadj (Anderlecht)
F. Amuzu Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
Substitution 3 – I. Ugbo substitutes for P. Onuachu (Genk)
Substitution 2 – P. Hrosovsky substitutes for B. Heynen (Genk)
Substitution 1 – M. Tresor Ndayishimiye substitutes for C. Eiting (Genk)
K. Olsson Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
Substitution 2 – F. Amuzu substitutes for B. Raman (Anderlecht)
T. Harwood-Bellis Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
D. Munoz Gets Yellow Card Genk
Substitution 1 – C. Kouame substitutes for J. Zirkzee (Anderlecht)
B. Raman Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Genk vs Anderlecht : Livescore
Genk vs Anderlecht Prediction : Match Facts
- Genk have played 4 matches are at position 7 with 7 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLD
- In their last game, they had a – result against Genk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Anderlecht have played 4 matches are at position 8 with 7 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDL
- In their last game, they had a – result against Anderlecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Genk vs Anderlecht : Head To Head
|Saturday May 15 2021|
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Sunday March 14 2021|
|Sunday February 7 2021|
|Friday December 11 2020|
|Sunday December 22 2019|
|Friday August 23 2019|
|Thursday May 16 2019|
|Saturday March 30 2019|
|Sunday December 2 2018|
Genk vs Anderlecht : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Club Brugge KV||5||3||2||0||11||5||6||11||WWDWD|
|4||Union St. Gilloise||5||3||0||2||9||5||4||9||LWWLW|
Genk vs Anderlecht : Players News and Squads
CoachJ. van den Brom
Maarten Vandevoordt (G-26)
Daniel Muñoz (D-23)
Carlos Cuesta (D-46)
Jhon Lucumi (D-33)
Gerardo Arteaga (D-5)
Bryan Heynen (M-8)
Kristian Thorstvedt (M-42)
Carel Eiting (M-20)
Junya Ito (F-7)
Paul Onuachu (F-18)
Theo Bongonda (F-10)
Tobe Leysen (G-40)
Mujaid Sadick (D-3)
Mark McKenzie (D-2)
Luca Oyen (M-24)
Patrik Hrošovský (M-17)
Mike Tresor Ndayishimiye (M-11)
Bastien Toma (M-14)
Ike Ugbo (F-21)
Cyriel Dessers (F-9)
Hendrik Van Crombrugge (G-30)
Michael Murillo (D-62)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (D-6)
Wesley Hoedt (D-4)
Sergio Gómez (D-17)
Anouar Ait El Hadj (M-46)
Josh Cullen (M-8)
Kristoffer Olsson (M-20)
Lior Refaelov (M-11)
Benito Raman (F-9)
Joshua Zirkzee (F-23)
Bart Verbruggen (G-16)
Colin Coosemans (G-26)
Killian Sardella (D-54)
Francis Amuzu (M-7)
Yari Verschaeren (M-51)
Marco Kana (D-55)
Majeed Ashimeru (M-18)
Christian Kouamé (F-99)
Isaac Kiese Thelin (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Genk vs Anderlecht : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.05||3.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.29||3.35||2.89||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.39||3.15||3.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.36||3.20||2.92||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.38||3.06||3.32||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.33||3.17||3.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.33||2.95||3.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.21||3.35||3.05||Bet Here|
Genk vs Anderlecht : Predictions
Why Genk Will Win
- Genk has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Genk has scored 7 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 3.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Anderlecht Will Win
- Anderlecht has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Anderlecht has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Genk or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Genk or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Genk or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.