Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Eric Lambrechts, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Union St. Gilloise
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise. Genk will host Union St. Gilloise at the Cegeka Arena for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Live Score And Statistics
Genk Vs Union St. Gilloise. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
19:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- P. Onuachu ( 73′ )
Union St. Gilloise 1
- D. Undav ( 90′ )
Match ends, Genk 1, Union St. Gilloise 1
Second Half ends, with score Genk 1, Union St. Gilloise 1
D. Undav had a Normal Goal Union St. Gilloise
Substitution 4 – I. Ugbo substitutes for J. Ito (Genk)
Substitution 4 – F. Avenatti substitutes for C. Burgess (Union St. Gilloise)
Substitution 3 – S. Lynen substitutes for T. Teuma (Union St. Gilloise)
Substitution 2 – K. Mitoma substitutes for D. Marcq (Union St. Gilloise)
Substitution 3 – P. Hrosovsky substitutes for K. Thorstvedt (Genk)
Substitution 1 – M. Sorinola substitutes for L. Lapoussin (Union St. Gilloise)
P. Onuachu had a Penalty Genk
J. Bager Gets Red Card Union St. Gilloise
Substitution 2 – M. Tresor Ndayishimiye substitutes for C. Eiting (Genk)
Substitution 1 – M. McKenzie substitutes for C. Cuesta (Genk)
J. Lucumi Gets Yellow Card Genk
C. Burgess Gets Yellow Card Union St. Gilloise
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Livescore
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise Prediction : Match Facts
- Genk have played 4 matches are at position 10 with 7 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Anderlecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Union St. Gilloise have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 12 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Union St. Gilloise.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
|Genk||Union St. Gilloise|
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Head To Head
|Wednesday July 15 2020|
|Union St. Gilloise|
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Union St. Gilloise||6||4||0||2||13||5||8||12||WLWWL|
|3||Club Brugge KV||6||3||2||1||12||11||1||11||LWWDW|
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Players News and Squads
Union St. Gilloise
CoachJ. van den Brom
Maarten Vandevoordt (G-26)
Daniel Muñoz (D-23)
Carlos Cuesta (D-46)
Jhon Lucumi (D-33)
Gerardo Arteaga (D-5)
Bryan Heynen (M-8)
Carel Eiting (M-20)
Kristian Thorstvedt (M-42)
Junya Ito (F-7)
Paul Onuachu (F-18)
Theo Bongonda (F-10)
Tobe Leysen (G-40)
Mark McKenzie (D-2)
Ángelo Preciado (D-77)
Patrik Hrošovský (M-17)
Mike Tresor Ndayishimiye (M-11)
Luca Oyen (M-24)
Bastien Toma (M-14)
Ike Ugbo (F-21)
Anthony Moris (G-49)
Jonas Bager (D-4)
Christian Burgess (D-16)
Ismael Kandouss (D-59)
Bart Nieuwkoop (M-2)
Teddy Teuma (M-17)
Damien Marcq (M-25)
Casper Nielsen (M-6)
Loic Lapoussin (M-94)
Dante Vanzeir (F-13)
Deniz Undav (F-9)
Lucas Pirard (G-21)
Siebe Van Der Heyden (D-44)
Guillaume François (D-19)
Senne Lynen (M-20)
Matthew Sorinola (D-7)
Kaoru Mitoma (M-18)
Felipe Avenatti (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.75||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.60||2.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.60||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.23||3.74||2.99||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.28||3.70||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.75||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.26||3.65||2.76||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.29||3.86||2.91||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.24||3.74||3.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.75||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.25||3.72||2.89||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.65||2.88||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.21||3.55||2.89||Bet Here|
Genk vs Union St. Gilloise : Predictions
Why Genk Will Win
- Genk has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Genk has scored 8 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 2.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Union St. Gilloise Will Win
- Union St. Gilloise has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Union St. Gilloise has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Genk||Draw||Union St. Gilloise|
|Advice||Double chance : Genk or draw||Double chance : Genk or draw||Double chance : Genk or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.