Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Daniele Doveri, Italy
Status: Match Finished 3 – 3
3 – 3
Genoa vs Verona. Genoa will host Verona at the Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Genoa vs Verona : Live Score And Statistics
Genoa Vs Verona. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6
18:45 , Saturday September 25 2021
- D. Criscito ( 77′ )
- D. Criscito ( 80′ )
- M. Destro ( 85′ )
- G. Simeone ( 8′ )
- A. Barak ( 49′ )
- N. Kalinic ( 90′ )
Match ends, Genoa 3, Verona 3
Second Half ends, with score Genoa 3, Verona 3
N. Kalinic had a Normal Goal Verona
M. Destro had a Normal Goal Genoa
Substitution 5 – G. Caprari substitutes for K. Lasagna (Verona)
D. Criscito had a Normal Goal Genoa
D. Criscito had a Penalty Genoa
Substitution 4 – G. Magnani substitutes for D. Faraoni (Verona)
Substitution 3 – N. Kalinic substitutes for G. Simeone (Verona)
Substitution 2 – D. Bessa substitutes for A. Tameze (Verona)
Substitution 5 – P. Ghiglione substitutes for D. Biraschi (Genoa)
I. Ilic Gets Yellow Card Verona
Substitution 4 – C. Ekuban substitutes for Y. Kallon (Genoa)
K. Gunter Gets Yellow Card Verona
G. Pandev Gets Yellow Card Genoa
Substitution 3 – M. Bani substitutes for N. Maksimovic (Genoa)
V. Behrami Gets Yellow Card Genoa
A. Barak had a Penalty Verona
N. Maksimovic Gets Yellow Card Genoa
Substitution 1 – B. Sutalo substitutes for D. Lazovic (Verona)
Substitution 2 – G. Pandev substitutes for A. Cambiaso (Genoa)
Substitution 1 – V. Behrami substitutes for F. Melegoni (Genoa)
G. Simeone had a Normal Goal Verona
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Genoa vs Verona : Livescore
Genoa vs Verona Prediction : Match Facts
- Genoa have played 5 matches are at position 14 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Genoa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Verona have played 4 matches are at position 15 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Verona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Genoa vs Verona : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Monday October 19 2020|
|Sunday August 2 2020|
|Sunday January 12 2020|
|Monday April 23 2018|
|Monday December 4 2017|
|Sunday January 24 2016|
|Sunday August 30 2015|
|Sunday February 15 2015|
|Wednesday September 24 2014|
Genoa vs Verona : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Genoa vs Verona : Players News and Squads
Salvatore Sirigu (G-57)
Andrea Cambiaso (D-50)
Davide Biraschi (D-14)
Nikola Maksimović (D-52)
Domenico Criscito (D-4)
Milan Badelj (M-47)
Nicolò Rovella (M-65)
Yayah Kallon (M-91)
Filippo Melegoni (M-10)
Mohamed Fares (M-93)
Mattia Destro (F-23)
Adrian Šemper (G-1)
Zinho Vanheusden (D-3)
Mattia Bani (D-13)
Stefano Sabelli (D-2)
Johan Vásquez (D-15)
Abdoulaye Touré (M-94)
Valon Behrami (M-11)
Caleb Ekuban (F-20)
Paolo Ghiglione (D-18)
Flavio Bianchi (F-24)
Goran Pandev (F-19)
Lorenzo Montipò (G-96)
Paweł Dawidowicz (D-27)
Koray Günter (D-21)
Nicolò Casale (D-16)
Davide Faraoni (M-5)
Adrien Tameze (M-61)
Ivan Ilić (M-14)
Darko Lazović (M-8)
Antonín Barák (F-7)
Kevin Lasagna (F-11)
Giovanni Simeone (F-99)
Alessandro Berardi (G-22)
Ivor Pandur (G-1)
Giangiacomo Magnani (D-23)
Federico Ceccherini (D-17)
Mert Çetin (D-15)
Boško Šutalo (D-31)
Gianluca Caprari (M-10)
Daniel Bessa (M-24)
Martin Hongla (M-78)
Nikola Kalinić (F-9)
Matteo Cancellieri (F-18)
Antonino Ragusa (F-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Genoa vs Verona : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.08||3.40||2.46||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.05||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.11||3.10||2.47||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.00||3.15||2.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.11||3.42||2.49||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.12||3.17||2.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||3.30||2.18||Bet Here|
Genoa vs Verona : Predictions
Why Genoa Will Win
- Genoa has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Genoa has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Verona Will Win
- Verona has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Verona has scored 6 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Genoa or draw||Double chance : Genoa or draw||Double chance : Genoa or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.