Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Mario Melero Lopez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Getafe vs Elche. Getafe will host Elche at the Coliseum Alfonso PÃ©rez for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Getafe vs Elche : Live Score And Statistics
Getafe Vs Elche. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4
18:00 , Monday September 13 2021
- L. Perez ( 69′ )
Match ends, Getafe 0, Elche 1
Second Half ends, with score Getafe 0, Elche 1
Substitution 5 – I. Marcone substitutes for Fidel (Elche)
S. Ramirez Gets Yellow Card Getafe
Substitution 5 – J. Silva substitutes for C. Alena (Getafe)
Substitution 4 – D. Poveda substitutes for M. Olivera (Getafe)
Substitution 4 – G. Carrillo substitutes for D. Benedetto (Elche)
Substitution 3 – G. Gumbau substitutes for O. Mascarell (Elche)
L. Perez had a Normal Goal Elche
H. Palacios Gets Yellow Card Elche
Substitution 3 – S. Ramirez substitutes for E. Unal (Getafe)
Substitution 2 – Vitolo substitutes for J. Mata (Getafe)
Substitution 2 – L. Perez substitutes for L. Boye (Elche)
Substitution 1 – E. Roco substitutes for P. Bigas (Elche)
D. Suarez Gets Yellow Card Getafe
Substitution 1 – D. Timor substitutes for M. Arambarri (Getafe)
O. Mascarell Gets Yellow Card Elche
G. Verdu Gets Yellow Card Elche
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Getafe vs Elche : Livescore
Getafe vs Elche Prediction : Match Facts
- Getafe have played 3 matches are at position 19 with 0 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Getafe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Elche have played 3 matches are at position 15 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Elche.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Getafe vs Elche : Head To Head
|Sunday March 21 2021|
|Monday January 11 2021|
|Friday May 19 2017|
|Saturday December 10 2016|
|Thursday April 9 2015|
|Saturday November 8 2014|
|Sunday April 6 2014|
|Saturday November 9 2013|
Getafe vs Elche : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Getafe vs Elche : Players News and Squads
David Soria (G-13)
Jorge Cuenca (D-15)
Mathias Olivera (D-17)
Nemanja Maksimović (M-20)
Damián Suárez (M-22)
Mauro Arambarri (M-18)
Carles Aleñá (M-11)
Jakub Jankto (M-16)
Enes Ünal (F-10)
Jaime Mata (F-7)
Diego Conde (G-27)
Rubén Yáñez (G-1)
Juan Iglesias (D-21)
Jonathan Silva (D-14)
Stefan Mitrović (D-23)
Florentino Luís (M-5)
David Timor (M-24)
José Macías (F-9)
Darío Poveda (F-19)
Sandro Ramírez (F-12)
Kiko Casilla (G-1)
Diego Gonzalez (D-4)
Gonzalo Verdú (D-5)
Pedro Bigas (D-6)
Helibelton Palacios (M-14)
Raúl Guti (M-8)
Omar Mascarell (M-21)
Johan Mojica (M-22)
Darío Benedetto (F-18)
Lucas Boyé (F-9)
Edgar Badia (G-13)
Antonio Barragán (D-19)
Enzo Roco (D-3)
Gerard Gumbau (M-2)
Jose Morente (M-11)
Pablo Piatti (F-20)
Iván Marcone (M-23)
Guido Carrillo (F-7)
Pere Milla (F-10)
Lucas Pérez (F-12)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Getafe vs Elche : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.80||3.25||4.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.83||3.40||5.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.91||3.40||4.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.91||3.20||4.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.40||4.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.86||3.34||4.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.85||3.45||4.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.83||3.40||5.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.83||3.30||5.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.87||3.48||4.94||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.88||3.25||4.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.90||3.40||5.05||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.80||3.25||4.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.80||3.40||5.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.85||3.30||4.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.84||3.30||4.90||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.82||3.40||4.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.90||3.25||4.40||Bet Here|
Getafe vs Elche : Predictions
Why Getafe Will Win
- Getafe has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Getafe has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Elche Will Win
- Elche has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Elche has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Getafe or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Getafe or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Getafe or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.