Ghazl El Mehalla
Competition: Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 33
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon. Ghazl El Mehalla will host El Mokawloon at the El Mahalla Stadium for the Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 33 match fixture.
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Live Score And Statistics
Ghazl El Mehalla Vs El Mokawloon. Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 33
17:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
Ghazl El Mehalla 1
- A. R. Attef ( 29′ )
El Mokawloon 2
- M. Hamdi Zaki ( 54′ )
- M. Hamdi Zaki ( 81′ )
Second Half ends, with score Ghazl El Mehalla 1, El Mokawloon 2
M. Fathallah Gets Yellow Card Ghazl El Mehalla
Substitution 5 – K. Mostafa substitutes for M. Hamdi Zaki (El Mokawloon)
Substitution 4 – A. Shokry substitutes for W. Naghmouchi (El Mokawloon)
Substitution 3 – I. Salah substitutes for M. Magli (El Mokawloon)
Substitution 5 – M. Moheb substitutes for Y. Hamed (Ghazl El Mehalla)
Substitution 4 – E. K. Akhmimi substitutes for B. Maher (Ghazl El Mehalla)
M. Hamdi Zaki had a Normal Goal El Mokawloon
Substitution 2 – Y. Hassan substitutes for A. H. Mekky (El Mokawloon)
Substitution 1 – A. Magdy substitutes for A. Kaboria (El Mokawloon)
Substitution 3 – A. M. Sayed substitutes for H. Nabawi (Ghazl El Mehalla)
Substitution 2 – B. Moussa substitutes for A. El Sheikh (Ghazl El Mehalla)
Substitution 1 – M. El Katamy substitutes for A. R. Attef (Ghazl El Mehalla)
F. Mabrouk Gets Red Card Ghazl El Mehalla
M. Hamdi Zaki had a Penalty El Mokawloon
Y. Hamed Gets Yellow Card Ghazl El Mehalla
A. R. Attef had a Normal Goal Ghazl El Mehalla
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Livescore
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon Prediction : Match Facts
- Ghazl El Mehalla have played 32 matches are at position 14 with 35 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 7 times drawn 14 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Ghazl El Mehalla.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 39 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
- El Mokawloon have played 32 matches are at position 10 with 38 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 10 times drawn 8 and lost 14.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against El Mokawloon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 35 goals (GF) conceded 44 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
|Ghazl El Mehalla||El Mokawloon|
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Head To Head
|Sunday March 14 2021|
|Ghazl El Mehalla|
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||El Gouna FC||32||8||13||11||33||38||-5||37||LLLDD|
|12||Misr EL Makasa||32||10||7||15||36||49||-13||37||LLLLL|
|14||Ghazl El Mehalla||32||7||14||11||27||39||-12||35||DLDDL|
|15||National Bank of Egypt||32||6||15||11||38||43||-5||33||DWDDD|
|17||El Entag EL Harby||32||5||12||15||35||58||-23||27||DWWDL|
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Players News and Squads
Ghazl El Mehalla
Mahmoud Reda (G-1)
Fathi Mabrouk (D-12)
Mohamed Camacho (D-2)
Ahmed Eid (D-26)
Hesham Nabawi (F-7)
Ahmed El Nadry (M-36)
Bassam Maher (M-22)
Yehia Hamed (F-17)
Abdo Yehia (F-99)
Abdel Rahman Attef (F-34)
Ahmed El Sheikh (M-19)
Mohamed El Beshbeshi (G-16)
Mahmoud Alaa El Katamy (D-5)
Motaz Moheb (D-24)
Ashraf Sayed (M-8)
Khaled El Akhmimi (M-14)
Mohamed Mostafa (M-21)
Mohamed Mahmoud Ghalwesh (M-27)
Mohammed Abdel Kader (M-35)
Badr Moussa (-32)
CoachEmad El Nahhas
Ahmed El Arabi (G-18)
Amir Abed (D-2)
Farouck Kabore (D-21)
Khaled Husseiny (D-29)
Ahmed Abdel Aziz (D-13)
Ahmed Kaboria (M-15)
Wassim Naghmouchi (M-27)
Mohamed Magli (M-19)
Luis Hinestroza (M-24)
Youssef Ahmed Hassan (F-23)
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki (F-6)
Mahmoud Abou El-Saoud (G-1)
Abdel Rahman Farouk (D-12)
Basem Ali (D-26)
Ahmed Magdy (M-3)
Ibrahim Salah (M-5)
Karim Mostafa (M-10)
Ahmed Dawooda (M-17)
Ahmed Shokri (M-25)
Youssef Hassan (F-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||3.10||2.85||2.35||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.88||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.02||3.08||2.42||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.30||2.77||2.46||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.03||3.08||2.44||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||2.75||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||2.65||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.27||2.75||2.44||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||1.53||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||1.53||Bet Here|
Ghazl El Mehalla vs El Mokawloon : Predictions
Why Ghazl El Mehalla Will Win
- Ghazl El Mehalla has a home team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ghazl El Mehalla has scored 18 out of their total 27 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why El Mokawloon Will Win
- El Mokawloon has an away team record of 6 wins and 8 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- El Mokawloon has scored 14 out of their total 35 goals at away with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Ghazl El Mehalla||Draw||El Mokawloon|
|Advice||Double chance : Ghazl El Mehalla or draw||Double chance : Ghazl El Mehalla or draw||Double chance : Ghazl El Mehalla or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.