Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Fabio Jose Costa Verissimo, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
GIL Vicente vs Vizela. GIL Vicente will host Vizela at the EstÃ¡dio Cidade de Barcelos for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Live Score And Statistics
GIL Vicente Vs Vizela. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
17:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
GIL Vicente 2
- F. Navarro ( 61′ )
- F. Navarro ( 90′ )
- M. Paulo ( 24′ )
- M. Paulo ( 73′ )
Match ends, GIL Vicente 2, Vizela 2
Second Half ends, with score GIL Vicente 2, Vizela 2
Ferrugem Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Substitution 4 – R. Guzzo substitutes for M. Paulo (Vizela)
Substitution 3 – T. Costa Silva substitutes for Kiko (Vizela)
F. Navarro had a Normal Goal GIL Vicente
Substitution 5 – B. Hanne substitutes for Carvalho (GIL Vicente)
Substitution 4 – E. Santana substitutes for K. Fujimoto (GIL Vicente)
Substitution 2 – F. Cann substitutes for N. Moreira (Vizela)
M. Paulo had a Normal Goal Vizela
Substitution 3 – G. Aburjania substitutes for B. Aouacheria (GIL Vicente)
N. Moreira Gets Yellow Card Vizela
F. Navarro had a Normal Goal GIL Vicente
Substitution 1 – K. Zohi substitutes for G. Schettine (Vizela)
Ze Carlos Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Substitution 2 – Ze Carlos substitutes for Diogo (GIL Vicente)
Substitution 1 – Talocha substitutes for H. Gomes (GIL Vicente)
E. Hackman Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
K. Kouao Gets Yellow Card Vizela
M. Paulo had a Penalty Vizela
G. Schettine Gets Yellow Card Vizela
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Livescore
GIL Vicente vs Vizela Prediction : Match Facts
- GIL Vicente have played 4 matches are at position 7 with 6 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against GIL Vicente.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Vizela have played 4 matches are at position 13 with 4 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Vizela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Head To Head
|Saturday July 3 2021|
|Sunday January 22 2017|
|Saturday August 13 2016|
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Players News and Squads
Brian Araújo (G-12)
Emmanuel Hackman (D-5)
Lucas Cunha (D-3)
Diogo Silva (D-4)
Henrique Gomes (D-55)
Vítor Carvalho (M-21)
Bilel Aouacheria (M-7)
Kanya Fujimoto (M-10)
Samuel Lino (M-29)
Fran Navarro (F-9)
Zé Carlos (D-2)
Giorgi Aburjania (M-15)
Matheus Bueno (M-57)
Marcelo dos Santos (F-27)
Élder Santana (F-93)
Boubacar Hanne (M-17)
Koffi Kouao (D-39)
Bruno Wilson (D-3)
Ivanildo Fernandes (D-4)
Kiki Afonso (D-24)
Marcos Paulo (M-17)
Kiko Bondoso (M-10)
Nuno Moreira (M-79)
Guilherme Schettine (F-95)
Igor Julião (D-14)
Richard Ofori (D-37)
Raphael Guzzo (M-8)
Alex Méndez (M-19)
Tomás Silva (M-82)
Francis Cann (F-99)
Kevin Zohi (F-22)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.02||3.48||3.74||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.02||3.35||3.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.06||3.46||3.84||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.08||3.15||3.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.04||3.48||3.72||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.03||3.40||3.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.11||3.25||3.35||Bet Here|
GIL Vicente vs Vizela : Predictions
Why GIL Vicente Will Win
- GIL Vicente has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- GIL Vicente has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vizela Will Win
- Vizela has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Vizela has scored 3 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : GIL Vicente||Winner : GIL Vicente||Winner : GIL Vicente|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.