Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: K. Stroud
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Gillingham vs Charlton. Gillingham will host Charlton at the Priestfield Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Gillingham vs Charlton : Live Score And Statistics
Gillingham Vs Charlton. England League One Regular Season – Round 6
18:45 , Tuesday September 21 2021
- B. Purrington ( 56′ )
- E. Lee ( 18′ )
Match ends, Gillingham 1, Charlton 1
Second Half ends, with score Gillingham 1, Charlton 1
Substitution 3 – J. Stockley substitutes for J. Davison (Charlton)
O. Lee Gets Yellow Card Gillingham
Substitution 3 – D. Tutonda substitutes for R. Bennett (Gillingham)
Substitution 2 – A. Gilbey substitutes for E. Lee (Charlton)
B. Purrington had a Own Goal Gillingham
M. Ehmer Gets Yellow Card Gillingham
Substitution 1 – J. Leko substitutes for C. Washington (Charlton)
Substitution 2 – D. Lloyd substitutes for D. Adshead (Gillingham)
Substitution 1 – G. Sithole substitutes for C. Kelman (Gillingham)
E. Lee had a Normal Goal Charlton
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Gillingham vs Charlton : Livescore
Gillingham vs Charlton Prediction : Match Facts
- Gillingham have played 5 matches are at position 16 with 5 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Gillingham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Charlton have played 5 matches are at position 19 with 4 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Charlton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Gillingham vs Charlton : Head To Head
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Saturday April 27 2019|
|Saturday December 22 2018|
|Monday January 1 2018|
|Saturday September 16 2017|
|Monday April 17 2017|
|Saturday October 22 2016|
Gillingham vs Charlton : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Milton Keynes Dons||5||2||2||1||10||8||2||8||WDWLD|
Gillingham vs Charlton : Players News and Squads
Jamie Cumming (G-1)
Rhys Bennett (D-18)
Max Ehmer (D-5)
Jack Tucker (D-6)
Robbie McKenzie (D-14)
Kyle Dempsey (M-8)
Daniel Adshead (M-16)
Alex MacDonald (M-7)
Oliver Lee (M-10)
Charlie Kelman (F-9)
Vadaine Oliver (F-19)
Aaron Chapman (G-12)
Danny Lloyd (M-17)
Gerald Sithole (M-22)
David Tutonda (D-3)
Bailey Akehurst (M-27)
Ben Reeves (M-11)
John Akinde (F-15)
Craig MacGillivray (G-1)
Adam Matthews (D-16)
Samuel Lavelle (D-15)
Jason Pearce (D-6)
Ben Purrington (D-3)
Corey Taylor (M-23)
Ben Watson (M-26)
Albie Morgan (M-10)
Conor Washington (M-14)
Elliot Lee (F-17)
Josh Davison (F-25)
Nathan Harness (G-31)
Akin Famewo (D-5)
Jonathan Leko (F-18)
Sean Clare (M-28)
Alex Gilbey (M-11)
Jayden Stockley (F-9)
Charlie Kirk (M-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Gillingham vs Charlton : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||3.10||2.17||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||3.15||2.25||Bet Here|
Gillingham vs Charlton : Predictions
Why Gillingham Will Win
- Gillingham has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Gillingham has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Charlton Will Win
- Charlton has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Charlton has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Gillingham or draw||Double chance : Gillingham or draw||Double chance : Gillingham or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.