Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Andres Merlos, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan. Gimnasia L.P. will host Huracan at the Estadio Juan Carmelo Zerillo for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9 match fixture.
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Live Score And Statistics
Gimnasia L.P. Vs Huracan. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
18:45 , Saturday August 28 2021
Gimnasia L.P. 0
Match ends, Gimnasia L.P. 0, Huracan 0
Second Half ends, with score Gimnasia L.P. 0, Huracan 0
C. Yacob Gets Yellow Card Huracan
Substitution 5 – N. Colazo substitutes for E. Ramirez (Gimnasia L.P.)
Gets Yellow Card Huracan
E. Ramirez Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 4 – N. Contin substitutes for B. Aleman (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 5 – M. Coccaro substitutes for J. Candia (Huracan)
Substitution 4 – P. Toranzo substitutes for L. Vera (Huracan)
Substitution 3 – S. Hezze substitutes for F. Cristaldo (Huracan)
Substitution 3 – L. M. Rodriguez substitutes for A. Dominguez (Gimnasia L.P.)
L. Merolla Gets Yellow Card Huracan
Substitution 2 – L. Chavez substitutes for M. Miranda (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 2 – S. Rincon substitutes for N. Silva (Huracan)
Substitution 1 – J. Acevedo substitutes for R. Cabral (Huracan)
Substitution 1 – H. Mancilla substitutes for R. Holgado (Gimnasia L.P.)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Livescore
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan Prediction : Match Facts
- Gimnasia L.P. have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Gimnasia L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Huracan have played 8 matches are at position 19 with 8 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 4 times and lost 1 times:- DDDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Huracan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 30 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Sunday November 15 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Sunday December 9 2018|
|Monday September 18 2017|
|Sunday October 23 2016|
|Friday March 6 2015|
|Tuesday February 19 2013|
|Sunday August 19 2012|
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||8||4||2||2||8||10||-2||14||DLWWW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||8||3||2||3||11||9||2||11||WDWLW|
|12||Newells Old Boys||8||3||2||3||9||10||-1||11||LDLWD|
|17||Union Santa Fe||8||2||3||3||9||10||-1||9||WLDWD|
|24||Central Cordoba de Santiago||8||1||4||3||7||9||-2||7||DDLLD|
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Players News and Squads
Rodrigo Rey (G-17)
Francisco Gerometta (D-16)
Leonardo Morales (D-4)
Germán Guiffrey (D-24)
Matías Melluso (D-32)
Carlos Insaurralde (M-27)
Brahian Alemán (M-10)
Matías Miranda (M-22)
Rodrigo Holgado (M-30)
Erik Ramírez (M-43)
Alexis Domínguez (F-39)
Tomás Durso (G-1)
Maximiliano Coronel (D-23)
Guillermo Fratta (D-2)
Lucas Licht (D-25)
Nery Leyes (M-33)
Nicolás Colazo (M-18)
Harrinson Mancilla (M-15)
Emanuel Cecchini (M-5)
Lautaro Chávez (M-21)
Franco Torres (F-26)
Luis Miguel Rodríguez (F-8)
Nicolás Contín (F-9)
Marcos Díaz (G-1)
Ismael Quilez (D-35)
Santiago Moya (D-26)
Lucas Merolla (D-6)
Leandro Grimi (D-3)
Franco Cristaldo (M-10)
Claudio Yacob (M-8)
Lucas Vera (M-23)
Nicolás Silva (F-24)
Jhonatan Candia (F-20)
Rodrigo Cabral (F-16)
Sebastián Meza (G-32)
Raúl Lozano (D-4)
Ezequiel Navarro (D-33)
César Ibáñez (D-25)
Fabián Henríquez (F-28)
Jonas Acevedo (M-11)
Patricio Toranzo (M-18)
Santiago Hezze (M-5)
Diego Mercado (M-30)
Sebastián Ramírez (M-12)
Matías Cóccaro (F-7)
Sebastián Rincón (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.44||3.13||3.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||2.90||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.33||3.10||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.48||3.03||3.28||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||2.95||2.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.13||3.12||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.40||2.97||3.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||2.98||3.00||Bet Here|
Gimnasia L.P. vs Huracan : Predictions
Why Gimnasia L.P. Will Win
- Gimnasia L.P. has a home team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Gimnasia L.P. has scored 15 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Huracan Will Win
- Huracan has an away team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huracan has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at away with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Huracan||Double chance : draw or Huracan||Double chance : draw or Huracan|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.