Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Juan Luis Pulido Santana, Spain
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Girona vs Almeria. Girona will host Almeria at the Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Girona vs Almeria : Live Score And Statistics
Girona Vs Almeria. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 8
19:00 , Monday October 4 2021
- Bernardo ( 61′ )
- U. Sadiq ( 52′ )
- L. Robertone ( 68′ )
Second Half ends, with score Girona 1, Almeria 2
Substitution 5 – D. Sousa substitutes for U. Sadiq (Almeria)
L. Robertone Gets Yellow Card Almeria
Substitution 4 – S. Akieme substitutes for A. Centelles (Almeria)
Substitution 4 – V. Fernandez substitutes for A. Martinez (Girona)
Substitution 3 – Curro substitutes for L. Ramazani (Almeria)
Substitution 2 – J. Lazo substitutes for F. Portillo (Almeria)
Substitution 1 – J. Nieto substitutes for A. Pozo (Almeria)
Substitution 3 – I. Kebe substitutes for R. Terrats (Girona)
Substitution 2 – N. Bustos substitutes for B. Garcia (Girona)
A. Baena Gets Yellow Card Girona
A. Centelles Gets Yellow Card Almeria
L. Robertone had a Normal Goal Almeria
Rubi Gets Yellow Card Almeria
Bernardo had a Normal Goal Girona
Substitution 1 – S. Saiz substitutes for D. Sarmiento (Girona)
U. Sadiq had a Normal Goal Almeria
Bernardo Gets Yellow Card Girona
U. Sadiq Gets Yellow Card Almeria
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Girona vs Almeria : Livescore
Girona vs Almeria Prediction : Match Facts
- Girona have played 7 matches are at position 15 with 8 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Girona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Almeria have played 7 matches are at position 2 with 15 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Almeria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Girona vs Almeria : Head To Head
|Saturday June 5 2021|
|Wednesday June 2 2021|
|Sunday March 7 2021|
|Sunday November 1 2020|
|Sunday August 16 2020|
|Thursday August 13 2020|
|Thursday July 9 2020|
|Tuesday September 17 2019|
|Saturday February 11 2017|
|Sunday September 11 2016|
Girona vs Almeria : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|20||Real Sociedad II||7||1||3||3||4||7||-3||6||LDLLD|
Girona vs Almeria : Players News and Squads
Juan Carlos (G-1)
Arnau Martinez (D-38)
Bernardo Espinosa (D-2)
Jairo Izquierdo González (D-3)
Ramón Terrats (M-21)
Aleix García (M-14)
Borja García (M-24)
Alejandro Baena (F-8)
Cristhian Stuani (F-7)
Darío Sarmiento (F-9)
Adrián Ortolá (G-13)
Santiago Bueno (D-22)
Samu Sáiz (M-10)
Valery Fernández (M-11)
Pol Lozano (M-20)
Ibrahima Kébé (M-6)
Nahuel Bustos (F-19)
Gabriel Martínez (F-27)
Oscar Ureña (M-32)
Fernando Martínez (G-13)
Alejandro Pozo (D-17)
Srđan Babić (D-22)
Álex Centelles (D-20)
Lucas Robertone (M-5)
César de la Hoz (M-6)
Samuel Costa (M-30)
Francisco Portillo (F-8)
Umar Sadiq (F-9)
Largie Ramazani (F-32)
Giorgi Makaridze (G-1)
Sergio Akieme Rodriguez (D-15)
Daniel Carriço (D-23)
Iván Martos (D-3)
Juanjo Nieto (D-12)
José Carlos Lazo (M-16)
Arnau Puigmal (M-26)
Juan Villar (F-7)
Javi Robles (M-14)
Dyego Sousa (F-11)
Arvin Appiah (F-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Girona vs Almeria : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.62||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.16||2.92||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.44||3.20||2.78||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.57||3.22||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.69||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.56||3.16||2.92||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.84||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.47||3.15||2.78||Bet Here|
Girona vs Almeria : Predictions
Why Girona Will Win
- Girona has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Girona has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Almeria Will Win
- Almeria has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Almeria has scored 7 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Almeria||Double chance : draw or Almeria||Double chance : draw or Almeria|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||42%||42%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.