Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Daniel Jesus Trujillo Suarez, Spain
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Girona vs Sporting Gijon. Girona will host Sporting Gijon at the Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Live Score And Statistics
Girona Vs Sporting Gijon. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
19:00 , Friday September 3 2021
- P. Lozano ( 87′ )
Sporting Gijon 2
- C. Gaspar ( 15′ )
- M. Valiente ( 58′ )
Second Half ends, with score Girona 1, Sporting Gijon 2
Substitution 4 – J. Berrocal substitutes for F. Villalba (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 3 – Bertin substitutes for C. Gaspar (Sporting Gijon)
P. Lozano had a Normal Goal Girona
Substitution 5 – G. Martinez substitutes for A. Baena (Girona)
Substitution 4 – P. Lozano substitutes for J. Calavera (Girona)
Substitution 3 – V. Fernandez substitutes for R. Terrats (Girona)
Substitution 2 – N. Mendez substitutes for A. Garcia (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 1 – P. Perez substitutes for V. Campuzano (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 2 – S. Saiz substitutes for N. Bustos (Girona)
M. Valiente had a Normal Goal Sporting Gijon
J. Gragera Gets Yellow Card Sporting Gijon
Substitution 1 – J. Izquierdo substitutes for D. Junca (Girona)
R. Terrats Gets Yellow Card Girona
C. Gaspar had a Normal Goal Sporting Gijon
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Livescore
Girona vs Sporting Gijon Prediction : Match Facts
- Girona have played 3 matches are at position 12 with 4 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Girona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Sporting Gijon have played 3 matches are at position 3 with 7 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Sporting Gijon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Head To Head
|Monday May 17 2021|
|Saturday September 26 2020|
|Monday July 6 2020|
|Sunday August 18 2019|
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Real Sociedad II||3||1||2||0||1||0||1||5||DDW|
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Players News and Squads
Juan Carlos (G-1)
Jordi Calavera (D-23)
Bernardo Espinosa (D-2)
David Juncà (D-17)
Aleix García (M-14)
Ramón Terrats (M-21)
Alejandro Baena (M-8)
Oscar Ureña (F-32)
Cristhian Stuani (F-7)
Nahuel Bustos (F-19)
Adrián Ortolá (G-13)
Loïc Williams (D-33)
Samu Sáiz (M-10)
Valery Fernández (M-11)
Darío Sarmiento (M-9)
Ibrahima Kébé (M-6)
Pol Lozano (M-20)
Jairo Izquierdo González (M-3)
Álex Castroviejo (F-40)
Gabriel Martínez (F-27)
Ricard Artero (M-36)
Diego Mariño (G-13)
Bogdan Milovanov (D-19)
Jean-Sylvain Babin (D-6)
Marc Valiente (D-4)
Vasyl Kravets (D-3)
Aitor García (M-7)
Pedro Díaz (M-8)
José Gragera (M-16)
Gaspar Campos (M-27)
Francisco Villalba (F-21)
Víctor Campuzano (F-11)
Iván Cuéllar (G-1)
Borja López (D-5)
Juan Berrocal (D-15)
Pablo García (D-26)
Ignacio Mendez (M-10)
Pablo Pérez (M-22)
Cristian Rivera (M-17)
Alberto Gonzalez (M-14)
César García (F-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||2.80||3.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||2.80||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||2.80||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||2.87||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||2.81||3.38||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||2.80||3.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||2.80||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.40||2.83||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.51||2.85||3.52||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.45||2.88||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||2.81||3.38||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||2.80||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||2.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||2.80||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.42||2.80||3.33||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||2.75||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.53||2.94||2.90||Bet Here|
Girona vs Sporting Gijon : Predictions
Why Girona Will Win
- Girona has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Girona has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sporting Gijon Will Win
- Sporting Gijon has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sporting Gijon has scored 3 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Sporting Gijon and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Sporting Gijon and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Sporting Gijon and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.