Girona vs Villarreal Prediction. Villarreal will be visiting an improved Girona at Estadio Municipal de Montilivi in matchday 32 of this Spanish La Liga.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Girona vs Villarreal Prediction: Match Facts
- Girona has played 31 matches in the Spain La Liga 2018/19 competition. They are at position 14 with 34 points
- They have won 8 times drawn 10 times and lost 13 games.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 3 times:- (LLLWL)
- The last game they played was a 1-2 home loss to Espanyol
- So far this season (in this competition) they have scored 33 goals ( GF) conceded 43 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Villarreal has played 31 matches is at position 18 with 30 points in this 2018-2019 Spanish Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 12 times and lost 13 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (LDLWW)
- Their last game played was a 1-2 away loss to Real Betis.
- So far in the last 14 matches to this clash they have scored 39 goals for (GF), conceded 45 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
Girona vs Villarreal Prediction: H2H
- Villarreal and Girona have only met 5 times in the past with Villa taking 2 wins and Girona taking 3 wins and no draws.
- The last time these two teams met was on 31/08/18 with Girona winning 1-0 away.
Girona vs Villarreal Prediction: Player News And Squads
GIRONA PREDICTED LINE UP: Gorka Iraizoz-Pedro Alcalá , Juanpe, Jonás Ramalho, Álex Granell, Portu, Douglas Luiz, Valery Fernández, Yhoan Andzouana, Patrick Roberts, Seydou Doumbia, Bernardo Espinosa- Anthony Lozano, Borja García
WHO TO WATCH: C. Stuani is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 18 goals.
VILLARREAL PREDICTED LINE UP: Sergio Asenjo Álvaro González
Santi Cazorla Mario Gaspar Gerard Moreno Ramiro Funes Mori
Víctor Ruíz Pablo Fornals Alfonso Pedraza K. Toko Ekambi S. Cáseres
WHO TO WATCH: K. Toko Ekambi the Cameroonian with 8 goals, will be the main Focal attack of Villa’s attack.
Why Girona will win
Girona being above the visitor on the table with 4 points shows their mettle and capability of beating a lesser opponent.
Why Villarreal will win
Despite their early struggles this season the visitors have remained tight and if not for this latest slip they should have been above the relegation line.
Girona vs Villarreal Prediction
The visiting team is the slight favorite with a record of 2 wins in the last 5 road games while the home team has none.
Our verdict: An away win or Draw.
Daily Games Table
|Team||Spread before kick off||final Score|