GO Ahead Eagles
Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Jannick van der Laan, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam. GO Ahead Eagles will host Sparta Rotterdam at the De Adelaarshorst for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Live Score And Statistics
GO Ahead Eagles Vs Sparta Rotterdam. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
GO Ahead Eagles 2
- J. Bakker ( 6′ )
- G. Botos ( 60′ )
Sparta Rotterdam 0
Match ends, GO Ahead Eagles 2, Sparta Rotterdam 0
Second Half ends, with score GO Ahead Eagles 2, Sparta Rotterdam 0
Substitution 5 – J. Mulenga substitutes for R. Oratmangoen (GO Ahead Eagles)
Substitution 4 – J. Kramer substitutes for J. Bakker (GO Ahead Eagles)
Substitution 3 – J. Idzes substitutes for G. Botos (GO Ahead Eagles)
Substitution 5 – K. Goudmijn substitutes for E. Emegha (Sparta Rotterdam)
Substitution 4 – M. Engels substitutes for V. van Crooij (Sparta Rotterdam)
D. Abels Gets Yellow Card Sparta Rotterdam
Substitution 3 – L. Jans substitutes for B. Smeets (Sparta Rotterdam)
Substitution 2 – O. Heil substitutes for I. Lidberg (GO Ahead Eagles)
Substitution 1 – M. Cardona substitutes for M. Berden (GO Ahead Eagles)
G. Botos had a Normal Goal GO Ahead Eagles
Substitution 2 – G. Overman substitutes for L. Duarte (Sparta Rotterdam)
Gets Red Card Sparta Rotterdam
Substitution 1 – T. Beugelsdijk substitutes for M. Heylen (Sparta Rotterdam)
I. Lidberg Gets Yellow Card GO Ahead Eagles
V. van Crooij Gets Yellow Card Sparta Rotterdam
M. Heylen Gets Yellow Card Sparta Rotterdam
J. Bakker had a Penalty GO Ahead Eagles
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Livescore
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam Prediction : Match Facts
- GO Ahead Eagles have played 2 matches are at position 17 with 0 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against GO Ahead Eagles.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Sparta Rotterdam have played 2 matches are at position 14 with 1 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Sparta Rotterdam.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
|GO Ahead Eagles||Sparta Rotterdam|
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Head To Head
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|GO Ahead Eagles|
|Friday October 5 2018|
|GO Ahead Eagles||
|Sunday May 14 2017|
|GO Ahead Eagles||
|Sunday August 21 2016|
|GO Ahead Eagles|
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|17||GO Ahead Eagles||2||0||0||2||0||3||-3||0||LL|
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Players News and Squads
GO Ahead Eagles
CoachK. van Wonderen
Warner Hahn (G-1)
Boyd Lucassen (D-2)
Gerrit Nauber (D-3)
Justin Bakker (D-26)
Bas Kuipers (D-5)
Martijn Berden (M-7)
Philippe Rommens (M-10)
Luuk Brouwers (M-8)
Ragnar Oratmangoen (M-11)
Ioannis Foivos Botos (F-30)
Isac Lidberg (F-9)
Job Schuurman (G-31)
Andries Noppert (G-23)
Mats Deijl (D-20)
Joris Kramer (D-4)
Turan Tuzlacik (M-14)
Quiermo Dumay (F-22)
Ogechika Heil (M-19)
Jay Idzes (M-6)
Yacine Bourhane (M-24)
Marc Cardona (F-29)
Jacob Mulenga (F-27)
Maduka Okoye (G-1)
Dirk Abels (D-2)
Bart Vriends (D-3)
Michael Heylen (D-4)
Mica Pinto (D-5)
Laros Duarte (M-6)
Bryan Smeets (M-8)
Sven Mijnans (M-7)
Lennart Thy (M-10)
Vito van Crooy (M-11)
Emanuel Emegha (F-9)
Benjamin van Leer (G-20)
Tim Coremans (G-30)
Laurent Jans (D-12)
Gaultiér Overman (D-13)
Tom Beugelsdijk (D-14)
Kenzo Goudmijn (M-16)
Jafar Bynoe (M-15)
Jason Meerstadt (M-18)
Mario Engels (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.25||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.15||3.35||2.28||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.13||3.48||2.26||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||3.45||2.23||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.15||3.35||2.28||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.24||3.46||2.30||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.98||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.11||3.48||2.28||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.25||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.13||3.35||2.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.40||2.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.20||2.36||Bet Here|
GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam : Predictions
Why GO Ahead Eagles Will Win
- GO Ahead Eagles has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- GO Ahead Eagles has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sparta Rotterdam Will Win
- Sparta Rotterdam has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sparta Rotterdam has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||GO Ahead Eagles||Draw||Sparta Rotterdam|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Sparta Rotterdam||Double chance : draw or Sparta Rotterdam||Double chance : draw or Sparta Rotterdam|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.