Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Silvio Trucco, Argentina
Status: Second Half 4 – 0
4 – 0
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P.. Godoy Cruz will host Gimnasia L.P. at the Estadio Feliciano Gambarte for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Live Score And Statistics
Godoy Cruz Vs Gimnasia L.P.. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
16:30 , Sunday September 5 2021
Godoy Cruz 4
- D. Perez ( 61′ )
- E. Bullaude ( 75′ )
- M. Ojeda ( 79′ )
- M. Ojeda ( 90′ )
Gimnasia L.P. 0
Second Half ends, with score Godoy Cruz 4, Gimnasia L.P. 0
M. Ojeda had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
M. Ojeda Gets Yellow Card Godoy Cruz
Substitution 5 – N. Ibanez substitutes for D. Perez (Godoy Cruz)
M. Ojeda had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
E. Bullaude had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
L. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Godoy Cruz
Substitution 4 – S. Lomonaco substitutes for V. Burgoa (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 3 – L. Chavez substitutes for G. Fratta (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 2 – A. Dominguez substitutes for N. Contin (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 1 – J. Carbonero substitutes for M. Miranda (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 3 – E. Bullaude substitutes for F. Altamira (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 2 – A. Cantero substitutes for T. Badaloni (Godoy Cruz)
D. Perez had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
H. Mancilla Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 1 – L. Gonzalez substitutes for N. Breitenbruch (Godoy Cruz)
M. Melluso Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Livescore
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. Prediction : Match Facts
- Godoy Cruz have played 9 matches are at position 21 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Godoy Cruz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Gimnasia L.P. have played 9 matches are at position 19 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Gimnasia L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|Godoy Cruz||Gimnasia L.P.|
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Head To Head
|Sunday April 19 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Saturday October 6 2018|
|Sunday October 15 2017|
|Saturday December 17 2016|
|Monday July 20 2015|
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Players News and Squads
Juan Espinola (G-12)
Elías López (D-28)
Gianluca Ferrari (D-22)
Néstor Breitenbruch (D-25)
Damián Pérez (D-15)
Gonzalo Abrego (M-32)
Nelson Acevedo (M-5)
Martín Ojeda (M-11)
Valentín Burgoa (M-10)
Facundo Altamirano (M-41)
Tomás Badaloni (F-9)
Nelson Ibáñez (G-23)
Roberto Ramírez (G-1)
Leonel González (D-3)
Ian Escobar (D-6)
Emanuel Quinteros (M-30)
Alan Cantero (M-20)
Guillermo Pereira (M-34)
Manuel Llano (D-19)
Ezequiel Bullaude (F-33)
Matías Ramírez (F-16)
Cristian Colmán (F-17)
Sebastián Lomónaco (F-27)
Rodrigo Rey (G-17)
Francisco Gerometta (D-16)
Guillermo Fratta (D-2)
Leonardo Morales (D-4)
Germán Guiffrey (D-24)
Matías Melluso (D-32)
Matías Miranda (M-22)
Harrinson Mancilla (M-15)
Brahian Alemán (M-10)
Nicolás Contín (F-9)
Luis Miguel Rodríguez (F-8)
Tomás Durso (G-1)
Lucas Licht (D-25)
Maximiliano Coronel (D-23)
Matías Pérez García (M-11)
Johan Carbonero (F-7)
Lautaro Chávez (M-21)
Nicolás Colazo (M-18)
Carlos Insaurralde (M-27)
Emanuel Cecchini (M-5)
Alexis Domínguez (F-39)
Franco Torres (F-26)
Erik Ramírez (F-43)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.28||3.35||3.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.18||3.25||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.26||3.30||2.99||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.29||3.44||3.21||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.29||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.30||3.34||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.24||3.30||3.13||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.18||3.25||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.28||3.25||2.99||Bet Here|
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia L.P. : Predictions
Why Godoy Cruz Will Win
- Godoy Cruz has a home team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Godoy Cruz has scored 14 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gimnasia L.P. Will Win
- Gimnasia L.P. has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Gimnasia L.P. has scored 15 out of their total 22 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Godoy Cruz||Draw||Gimnasia L.P.|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P.||Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P.||Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P.|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.