Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
Kick Off: 17:15
Referee: Fernando Echenique, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Union Santa Fe
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe. Godoy Cruz will host Union Santa Fe at the Estadio Feliciano Gambarte for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8 match fixture.
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Live Score And Statistics
Godoy Cruz Vs Union Santa Fe. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
17:15 , Thursday August 26 2021
Godoy Cruz 1
- S. Lomonaco ( 9′ )
Union Santa Fe 2
- E. Britez ( 20′ )
- N. Cordero ( 64′ )
Second Half ends, with score Godoy Cruz 1, Union Santa Fe 2
Substitution 5 – D. Gissi substitutes for F. Vera (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – N. Penailillo substitutes for L. Esquivel (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – J. Garcia substitutes for N. Cordero (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 2 – G. Gonzalez substitutes for K. Zenon (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – A. Cantero substitutes for J. Chala (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 1 – E. Roldan substitutes for M. Borgnino (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – J. Chala substitutes for S. Lomonaco (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 2 – V. Burgoa substitutes for E. Bullaude (Godoy Cruz)
N. Cordero had a Normal Goal Union Santa Fe
Substitution 1 – C. Colman substitutes for T. Badaloni (Godoy Cruz)
S. Lomonaco Gets Yellow Card Godoy Cruz
C. Corvalan Gets Yellow Card Union Santa Fe
E. Britez had a Normal Goal Union Santa Fe
S. Lomonaco had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Livescore
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe Prediction : Match Facts
- Godoy Cruz have played 7 matches are at position 12 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Huracan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Union Santa Fe have played 7 matches are at position 24 with 6 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Union Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|Godoy Cruz||Union Santa Fe|
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Head To Head
|Sunday May 3 2020|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Sunday March 1 2020|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Sunday October 28 2018|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Saturday October 28 2017|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Saturday October 1 2016|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Saturday May 30 2015|
|Union Santa Fe||
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||7||4||1||2||7||9||-2||13||LWWWD|
|11||Newells Old Boys||7||3||2||2||9||8||1||11||DLWDW|
|15||Defensa Y Justicia||7||2||2||3||9||9||0||8||DWLWD|
|22||Central Cordoba de Santiago||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||DLLDW|
|24||Union Santa Fe||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||LDWDL|
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Players News and Squads
Union Santa Fe
Juan Espinola (G-12)
Manuel Llano (D-19)
Gianluca Ferrari (D-22)
Néstor Breitenbruch (D-25)
Ian Escobar (D-6)
Gonzalo Abrego (M-32)
Bruno Leyes (M-36)
Martín Ojeda (M-11)
Ezequiel Bullaude (M-33)
Sebastián Lomónaco (M-27)
Tomás Badaloni (F-9)
Nelson Ibáñez (G-23)
Augusto Aguirre (D-37)
Agustín Álvarez (D-31)
Leonel González (D-3)
Damián Pérez (D-15)
Emanuel Quinteros (M-30)
Valentín Burgoa (M-10)
Alan Cantero (M-20)
Guillermo Pereira (M-34)
Jeison Chalá (F-7)
Cristian Colmán (F-17)
Sebastián Moyano (G-25)
Franco Calderón (D-2)
Emanuel Brítez (D-22)
Claudio Corvalán (D-3)
Federico Vera (M-16)
Juan Nardoni (M-30)
Ezequiel Cañete (M-10)
Lucas Esquivel (M-37)
Marco Borgnino (F-32)
Kevin Zenon (F-34)
Nicolás Cordero (F-20)
Federico Bonansea (G-35)
Dylan Gissi (D-6)
Nicolás Peñailillo (D-18)
Gastón Comas (M-21)
Gastón González (M-15)
Imanol Machuca (M-39)
Mauro Pittón (M-19)
Enzo Roldán (M-8)
Daniel Juárez (M-29)
Juan Manuel García (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.44||3.00||2.79||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.36||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||3.10||2.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.67||2.37||3.36||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.07||1.82||Bet Here|
Godoy Cruz vs Union Santa Fe : Predictions
Why Godoy Cruz Will Win
- Godoy Cruz has a home team record of 4 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Godoy Cruz has scored 13 out of their total 27 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Union Santa Fe Will Win
- Union Santa Fe has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Santa Fe has scored 13 out of their total 19 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Godoy Cruz||Draw||Union Santa Fe|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Union Santa Fe||Double chance : draw or Union Santa Fe||Double chance : draw or Union Santa Fe|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice â This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner â This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % â This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals â The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form â Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important â Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method â Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins â This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H â This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.