Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Damian Kos, Poland
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice. Gornik Zabrze will host Piast Gliwice at the Arena Zabrze for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Live Score And Statistics
Gornik Zabrze Vs Piast Gliwice. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Gornik Zabrze 0
Piast Gliwice 1
- P. Sokolowski ( 67′ )
Match ends, Gornik Zabrze 0, Piast Gliwice 1
Second Half ends, with score Gornik Zabrze 0, Piast Gliwice 1
M. Cholewiak Gets Yellow Card Gornik Zabrze
M. Chrapek Gets Yellow Card Piast Gliwice
Substitution 2 – A. Mosor substitutes for A. Pyrka (Piast Gliwice)
A. Pyrka Gets Yellow Card Piast Gliwice
Substitution 4 – A. Dziedzic substitutes for K. Kubica (Gornik Zabrze)
Substitution 3 – M. Cholewiak substitutes for P. Krawczyk (Gornik Zabrze)
A. Gryszkiewicz Gets Yellow Card Gornik Zabrze
Substitution 2 – R. Dadok substitutes for B. Nowak (Gornik Zabrze)
Substitution 1 – V. Sanogo substitutes for D. Pawlowski (Gornik Zabrze)
P. Sokolowski had a Normal Goal Piast Gliwice
Substitution 1 – D. Kadzior substitutes for Tiago Alves (Piast Gliwice)
P. Wisniewski Gets Yellow Card Gornik Zabrze
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Livescore
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice Prediction : Match Facts
- Gornik Zabrze have played 4 matches are at position 12 with 6 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLL
- In their last game, they had a – result against Gornik Zabrze.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Piast Gliwice have played 5 matches are at position 6 with 7 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Piast Gliwice.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|Gornik Zabrze||Piast Gliwice|
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Head To Head
|Monday April 12 2021|
|Friday November 20 2020|
|Tuesday June 9 2020|
|Sunday November 3 2019|
|Friday March 8 2019|
|Saturday September 29 2018|
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Players News and Squads
Grzegorz Sandomierski (G-99)
Przemyslaw Wiśniewski (D-2)
Rafał Janicki (D-26)
Adrian Gryszkiewicz (D-27)
Dariusz Pawłowski (M-16)
Krzysztof Kubica (M-6)
Alasana Manneh (M-8)
Erik Janža (D-64)
Bartosz Nowak (M-17)
Jesús Jiménez (M-9)
Piotr Krawczyk (F-21)
Daniel Bielica (G-1)
Filip Bainović (M-44)
Robert Dadok (M-96)
Norbert Wojtuszek (M-15)
Mateusz Cholewiak (F-11)
Vamara Sanogo (F-20)
Alex Sobczyk (F-24)
Adrian Dziedzic (-29)
Jakub Szymanski (-77)
František Plach (G-26)
Martin Konczkowski (D-20)
Tomáš Huk (D-5)
Jakub Czerwiński (D-4)
Jakub Holúbek (M-14)
Michał Chrapek (M-6)
Patryk Sokołowski (M-18)
Arkadiusz Pyrka (M-77)
Tiago Alves (F-7)
Kristopher Vida (M-10)
Alberto Toril Domingo (F-9)
Karol Szymański (G-33)
Tomasz Mokwa (D-22)
Ariel Mosór (D-2)
Miguel Muñoz (D-23)
Michael Ameyaw (M-19)
Tomasz Jodłowiec (M-3)
Damian Kądzior (M-92)
Patryk Lipski (M-17)
Dominik Steczyk (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.32||2.81||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.51||3.05||2.81||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.68||3.15||2.93||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.57||2.96||2.82||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.55||3.32||2.81||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.10||2.86||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||2.95||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
Gornik Zabrze vs Piast Gliwice : Predictions
Why Gornik Zabrze Will Win
- Gornik Zabrze has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Gornik Zabrze has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Piast Gliwice Will Win
- Piast Gliwice has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Piast Gliwice has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals at away with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Gornik Zabrze||Draw||Piast Gliwice|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Piast Gliwice||Double chance : draw or Piast Gliwice||Double chance : draw or Piast Gliwice|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.