Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Tugay Kaan Numanoglu, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir. Goztepe will host Istanbul Basaksehir at the GÃ¶ztepe GÃ¼rsel Aksel StadÄ± for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Live Score And Statistics
Goztepe Vs Istanbul Basaksehir. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4
17:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- C. Ndiaye ( 64′ )
- D. Tijanic ( 84′ )
Istanbul Basaksehir 1
- D. Turuc ( 7′ )
Match ends, Goztepe 2, Istanbul Basaksehir 1
Second Half ends, with score Goztepe 2, Istanbul Basaksehir 1
I. Egribayat Gets Yellow Card Goztepe
D. Turuc Gets Yellow Card Istanbul Basaksehir
H. Akbunar Gets Yellow Card Goztepe
Substitution 5 – A. R. Cankaya substitutes for S. Aydogdu (Goztepe)
Substitution 4 – D. Burekovic substitutes for B. Emir (Goztepe)
Substitution 5 – A. Cicek substitutes for T. Cigerci (Istanbul Basaksehir)
Substitution 4 – F. Gulbrandsen substitutes for L. Lima (Istanbul Basaksehir)
D. Tijanic had a Normal Goal Goztepe
Substitution 3 – S. Ozbayrakli substitutes for M. Tekdemir (Istanbul Basaksehir)
O. Nwobodo Gets Yellow Card Goztepe
Substitution 2 – N. Chadli substitutes for E. Visca (Istanbul Basaksehir)
Substitution 3 – M. Baku substitutes for Lourency (Goztepe)
C. Ndiaye had a Normal Goal Goztepe
Substitution 1 – Ponck substitutes for O. Sahiner (Istanbul Basaksehir)
Substitution 2 – D. Tijanic substitutes for A. Jahovic (Goztepe)
Substitution 1 – K. Alici substitutes for M. Paluli (Goztepe)
O. Sahiner Gets Yellow Card Istanbul Basaksehir
B. Emir Gets Yellow Card Goztepe
T. Cigerci Gets Yellow Card Istanbul Basaksehir
D. Turuc had a Normal Goal Istanbul Basaksehir
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Livescore
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir Prediction : Match Facts
- Goztepe have played 3 matches are at position 14 with 2 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Goztepe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Istanbul Basaksehir have played 3 matches are at position 19 with 0 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Istanbul Basaksehir.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Friday April 26 2019|
|Monday November 26 2018|
|Saturday March 3 2018|
|Sunday October 1 2017|
|Wednesday December 28 2016|
|Tuesday December 20 2016|
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Players News and Squads
İrfan Can Eğribayat (G-1)
Murat Paluli (D-77)
Dino Arslanagić (D-15)
Kahraman Demirtaş (D-4)
Berkan Emir (D-41)
Halil Akbunar (M-7)
Obinna Nwobodo (M-5)
Soner Aydoğdu (M-8)
Cherif Ndiaye (F-9)
Adis Jahović (F-18)
Arda Özcimen (G-13)
Atınç Nukan (D-33)
Dženan Bureković (D-68)
Atakan Cankaya (M-23)
Kerim Alıcı (D-2)
Beykan Şimşek (M-10)
Makana Baku (F-14)
David Tijanič (M-43)
Yalçın Kayan (M-30)
Brown Ideye (F-22)
Volkan Babacan (G-1)
Ömer Ali Şahiner (D-42)
Youssouf Ndayishimiye (D-55)
Léo Duarte (D-5)
Lucas Lima (D-60)
Tolga Ciğerci (M-28)
Edin Višća (M-7)
Mahmut Tekdemir (M-21)
Berkay Özcan (M-10)
Deniz Türüç (M-23)
Stefano Okaka (F-77)
Muhammed Şengezer (G-16)
Alexandru Epureanu (D-6)
Emre Kaplan (D-37)
Şener Özbayraklı (D-19)
Ravil Tagir (D-4)
Carlos Ponck (D-26)
Peter Žulj (M-32)
Nacer Chadli (M-11)
Atabey Çiçek (F-99)
Fredrik Gulbrandsen (F-22)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.66||3.35||2.66||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.59||3.25||2.59||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.74||3.33||2.72||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.71||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.73||3.42||2.73||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.60||3.27||2.63||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||3.30||2.64||Bet Here|
Goztepe vs Istanbul Basaksehir : Predictions
Why Goztepe Will Win
- Goztepe has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Goztepe has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Istanbul Basaksehir Will Win
- Istanbul Basaksehir has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Istanbul Basaksehir has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Goztepe or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Goztepe or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Goztepe or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.