Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Valentin Pizarro Gomez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
vs . will host at the for the Spain Primera Division – Round match fixture.
Granada CF vs Real Sociedad : Live Score And Statistics
Granada CF Vs Real Sociedad. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 6
17:30 , Thursday September 23 2021
Granada CF 2
- G. Sanchez ( 9′ )
- L. Milla ( 70′ )
Real Sociedad 3
- A. Elustondo ( 52′ )
- M. Merino ( 60′ )
- A. Elustondo ( 82′ )
Match ends, Granada CF 2, Real Sociedad 3
Second Half ends, with score Granada CF 2, Real Sociedad 3
A. Elustondo had a Normal Goal Real Sociedad
Substitution 4 – Monchu substitutes for L. Milla (Granada CF)
Substitution 3 – S. Escudero substitutes for C. Neva (Granada CF)
Substitution 5 – J. Lobete substitutes for M. Oyarzabal (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 4 – M. Zubimendi substitutes for J. Zaldua (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 3 – I. Zubeldia substitutes for A. Sorloth (Real Sociedad)
R. Le Normand Gets Yellow Card Real Sociedad
G. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
L. Milla had a Penalty Granada CF
Substitution 2 – C. Bacca substitutes for R. Rochina (Granada CF)
Substitution 2 – A. Januzaj substitutes for Portu (Real Sociedad)
Substitution 1 – G. Valera substitutes for R. Navarro (Real Sociedad)
S. Arias Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
M. Merino had a Normal Goal Real Sociedad
A. Elustondo had a Normal Goal Real Sociedad
D. Duarte Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
R. Rochina Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
L. Suarez Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
Substitution 1 – A. Puertas substitutes for D. Machis (Granada CF)
G. Sanchez had a Normal Goal Granada CF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
vs : Livescore
vs Prediction : Match Facts
- have played 4 matches are at position 17 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Real Betis.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- have played 5 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Real Sociedad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
vs : Head To Head
|Sunday March 14 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Friday July 10 2020|
|Sunday November 3 2019|
|Saturday April 29 2017|
|Saturday December 17 2016|
|Sunday February 14 2016|
|Tuesday September 22 2015|
|Sunday May 17 2015|
|Sunday January 11 2015|
vs : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Granada CF vs Real Sociedad : Players News and Squads
Luis Maximiano (G-1)
Santiago Arias (D-2)
Domingos Duarte (D-22)
Germán Sánchez (D-6)
Carlos Neva (D-15)
Ángel Montoro (M-19)
Maxime Gonalons (M-4)
Luis Milla (M-5)
Ruben Rochina (F-21)
Luis Javier Suárez (F-9)
Darwin Machís (F-11)
Aarón Escandell (G-13)
Sergio Escudero (D-3)
Raúl Torrente (M-28)
Luis Abram (D-18)
Víctor Díaz (D-16)
Alberto Soro (M-7)
Isma Ruiz (M-26)
Antonio Puertas (M-10)
Carlos Bacca (F-20)
Jorge Molina (F-23)
Mathew Ryan (G-13)
Joseba Zaldúa (D-2)
Aritz Elustondo (D-6)
Robin Le Normand (D-24)
Aihen Muñoz (D-12)
Ander Guevara (M-16)
Mikel Merino (M-8)
Mikel Oyarzabal (M-10)
Robert Navarro (F-29)
Alexander Sørloth (F-23)
Álex Remiro (G-1)
Cristo Romero (D-42)
Urko González (D-30)
Andoni Gorosabel (D-18)
Igor Zubeldia (M-5)
Martín Zubimendi (M-3)
Adnan Januzaj (M-11)
Beñat Turrientes (M-27)
Näis Djouahra (M-37)
Germán Valera (F-41)
Julen Lobete (F-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
vs : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.80||3.40||1.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.00||3.60||1.96||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.95||3.55||2.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.00||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.20||3.40||1.91||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.15||3.48||1.96||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.20||3.50||1.94||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.00||3.60||1.96||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.85||3.65||1.94||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.30||3.61||1.94||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.55||3.40||2.01||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.24||3.56||2.01||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.80||3.40||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.00||3.40||1.95||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.80||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.03||3.55||1.93||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.10||3.45||1.91||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.55||3.45||1.98||Bet Here|
vs : Predictions
Why Will Win
- has a home team record of wins and losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- has scored out of their total goals at home with average of . (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Will Win
- has an away team record of wins and losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- has scored out of their total goals as visitors with average of goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Granada CF||Draw||Real Sociedad|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Real Sociedad||Double chance : draw or Real Sociedad||Double chance : draw or Real Sociedad|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||38%||38%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.