Competition: Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 14:30
Referee: Sven Wolfensberger, Switzerland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC. Grasshoppers will host Servette FC at the Stadion Letzigrund for the Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Live Score And Statistics
Grasshoppers Vs Servette FC. Switzerland Super League Regular Season – Round 5
14:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
- L. Campana ( 37′ )
Servette FC 1
- T. Cognat ( 20′ )
Match ends, Grasshoppers 1, Servette FC 1
Second Half ends, with score Grasshoppers 1, Servette FC 1
Substitution 5 – N. Gjorgjev substitutes for L. Campana (Grasshoppers)
D. Diani Gets Yellow Card Grasshoppers
Substitution 4 – M. Diallo substitutes for D. Oberlin (Servette FC)
Substitution 4 – P. Pusic substitutes for H. Kawabe (Grasshoppers)
Substitution 3 – N. Loosli substitutes for G. Margreitter (Grasshoppers)
Substitution 2 – A. Cvetkovic substitutes for F. Hoxha (Grasshoppers)
Substitution 3 – D. Oberlin substitutes for G. Kyei (Servette FC)
Substitution 2 – R. Rodelin substitutes for T. Valls (Servette FC)
Substitution 1 – A. Schalk substitutes for A. Antunes (Servette FC)
N. Da Silva Gets Yellow Card Grasshoppers
Substitution 1 – N. Da Silva substitutes for S. Demhasaj (Grasshoppers)
S. Rouiller Gets Yellow Card Servette FC
L. Campana had a Penalty Grasshoppers
A. Sauthier Gets Yellow Card Servette FC
T. Cognat had a Normal Goal Servette FC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Livescore
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC Prediction : Match Facts
- Grasshoppers have played 4 matches are at position 7 with 4 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Grasshoppers.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Servette FC have played 4 matches are at position 4 with 6 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 1 result against Servette FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Head To Head
|Friday September 13 2019|
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||FC Basel 1893||4||3||1||0||15||4||11||10||DWWW|
|5||FC ST. Gallen||4||1||2||1||6||6||0||5||DLDW|
|6||BSC Young Boys||3||1||1||1||4||4||0||4||LDW|
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Players News and Squads
André Moreira (G-1)
Allan Arigoni (D-34)
Georg Margreitter (D-33)
Toti Gomes (D-24)
Bendegúz Bolla (M-77)
Christián Herc (M-28)
Djibril Diani (M-29)
Florian Hoxha (M-51)
Hayao Kawabe (F-40)
Shkelqim Demhasaj (F-9)
Leonardo Campana (F-19)
Mateo Matić (G-27)
Aleksandar Cvetković (D-5)
Noah Loosli (D-41)
Nikola Gjorgjev (M-23)
Petar Pušić (M-10)
Dominik Schmid (D-31)
Nuno Filipe Da Silva (M-7)
Jeremy Frick (G-32)
Anthony Sauthier (D-2)
Steve Rouiller (D-4)
Vincent Sasso (D-23)
Gaël Clichy (D-3)
Timothé Cognat (M-8)
Boris Cespedes (M-5)
Theo Valls (M-15)
Miroslav Stevanović (F-9)
Grejohn Kyei (F-25)
Alexis Antunes (F-27)
Edin Omeragic (G-40)
Moussa Diallo (D-7)
Roggerio Nyakossi (D-34)
Nicolas Vouilloz (D-33)
Ronny Rodelin (F-12)
Dimitri Oberlin (F-14)
Alex Schalk (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.75||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.50||2.38||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.77||3.74||2.38||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.85||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.69||3.60||2.32||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.91||3.57||2.41||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.84||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.77||3.74||2.38||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.84||3.52||2.36||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.45||2.33||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.57||3.60||2.42||Bet Here|
Grasshoppers vs Servette FC : Predictions
Why Grasshoppers Will Win
- Grasshoppers has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Grasshoppers has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Servette FC Will Win
- Servette FC has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Servette FC has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Grasshoppers or draw||Double chance : Grasshoppers or draw||Double chance : Grasshoppers or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.