Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Bastien Dechepy, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Grenoble vs Nimes. Grenoble will host Nimes at the Stade des Alpes for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Grenoble vs Nimes : Live Score And Statistics
Grenoble Vs Nimes. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 7
17:00 , Saturday September 11 2021
- M. L. Diallo ( 54′ )
- D. Henen ( 90′ )
- L. Delpech ( 1′ )
Match ends, Grenoble 2, Nimes 1
Second Half ends, with score Grenoble 2, Nimes 1
D. Henen Gets Yellow Card Grenoble
D. Henen had a Normal Goal Grenoble
M. Kone Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 2 – M. Kone substitutes for Y. Benrahou (Nimes)
Substitution 5 – M. De Iriondo substitutes for M. Perez (Grenoble)
Substitution 4 – F. Bambock substitutes for A. Belmonte (Grenoble)
Substitution 3 – J. Sylvestre Brac substitutes for L. Nestor (Grenoble)
P. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 1 – M. Doucoure substitutes for K. Aribi (Nimes)
Substitution 2 – J. Gaspar substitutes for F. Michel (Grenoble)
K. Aribi Gets Yellow Card Nimes
A. Belmonte Gets Yellow Card Grenoble
L. Nery Gets Yellow Card Grenoble
P. Burner Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 1 – D. Henen substitutes for J. Correa (Grenoble)
M. L. Diallo had a Normal Goal Grenoble
A. Monfray Gets Yellow Card Grenoble
L. Delpech had a Normal Goal Nimes
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Grenoble vs Nimes : Livescore
Grenoble vs Nimes Prediction : Match Facts
- Grenoble have played 6 matches are at position 17 with 4 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Grenoble.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Nimes have played 6 matches are at position 4 with 12 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Nimes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Grenoble vs Nimes : Head To Head
|Friday July 31 2020|
|Friday July 31 2020|
|Saturday February 5 2011|
|Friday August 20 2010|
Grenoble vs Nimes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Grenoble vs Nimes : Players News and Squads
Brice Maubleu (G-1)
Loris Nery (D-17)
Adrien Monfray (D-5)
Loïc Nestor (D-14)
Alex Gersbach (D-20)
Manuel Perez (M-4)
Anthony Belmonte (M-8)
Yoric Ravet (M-22)
Florian Michel (M-10)
Mamadou Diallo (M-19)
Joris Correa (F-26)
Esteban Salles (G-30)
Jordy Gaspar (D-12)
Jules Sylvestre-Brac (D-28)
Franck Bambock (M-6)
Orges Bunjaku (M-25)
David Henen (M-9)
Manuel De Iriondo (M-18)
Per Kristian Bråtveit (G-1)
Patrick Burner (D-21)
Kelyan Guessoum (D-2)
Pablo Martinez (D-4)
Theo Sainte Luce (D-17)
Antoine Valerio (M-14)
Yassine Benrahou (M-22)
Leon Delpech (M-32)
Julien Ponceau (M-19)
Niclas Eliasson (M-7)
Karim Aribi (F-13)
Lucas Dias (G-16)
Naomichi Ueda (D-5)
Gaëtan Paquiez (D-15)
Mahamadou Doucouré (F-24)
Moussa Koné (F-28)
Enzo Philibert (M-33)
Pierre Zaidan (D-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Grenoble vs Nimes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.06||3.24||2.41||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.05||3.05||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.98||2.96||2.34||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.22||3.14||2.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||2.99||2.37||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.05||3.24||2.43||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.13||3.07||2.41||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||3.05||2.33||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||3.10||2.34||Bet Here|
Grenoble vs Nimes : Predictions
Why Grenoble Will Win
- Grenoble has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Grenoble has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nimes Will Win
- Nimes has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nimes has scored 2 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Nimes and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Nimes and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Nimes and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||9%||9%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.