Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 12:30
Referee: Rob Dieperink, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Groningen vs Heerenveen. Groningen will host Heerenveen at the Euroborg for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Live Score And Statistics
Groningen Vs Heerenveen. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4
12:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
- C. Ngonge ( 68′ )
- T. Halilovic ( 19′ )
Match ends, Groningen 1, Heerenveen 1
Second Half ends, with score Groningen 1, Heerenveen 1
F. Stevanovic Gets Yellow Card Heerenveen
D. Buijs Gets Yellow Card Groningen
M. te Wierik Gets Red Card Groningen
M. te Wierik Gets Yellow Card Groningen
Substitution 2 – F. Stevanovic substitutes for B. Nygren (Heerenveen)
L. Woudenberg Gets Yellow Card Heerenveen
Substitution 5 – D. van Kaam substitutes for L. Duarte (Groningen)
T. Halilovic Gets Yellow Card Heerenveen
M. te Wierik Gets Yellow Card Groningen
C. Ngonge had a Normal Goal Groningen
Substitution 1 – A. van der Heide substitutes for H. Veerman (Heerenveen)
Substitution 4 – P. Abraham substitutes for P. Joosten (Groningen)
L. Duarte Gets Yellow Card Groningen
Substitution 3 – B. van Hintum substitutes for M. Sverko (Groningen)
Substitution 2 – R. Postema substitutes for M. de Leeuw (Groningen)
Substitution 1 – D. Irandust substitutes for B. Meijer (Groningen)
N. Madsen Gets Yellow Card Heerenveen
T. Halilovic had a Normal Goal Heerenveen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Livescore
Groningen vs Heerenveen Prediction : Match Facts
- Groningen have played 3 matches are at position 10 with 4 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 5 result against Groningen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Heerenveen have played 3 matches are at position 5 with 6 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Heerenveen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Head To Head
|Friday July 23 2021|
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Friday April 10 2020|
|Sunday October 27 2019|
|Sunday April 14 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Sunday April 8 2018|
|Sunday August 13 2017|
|Sunday January 29 2017|
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||GO Ahead Eagles||3||1||0||2||2||3||-1||3||WLL|
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Players News and Squads
Peter Leeuwenburgh (G-1)
Mike te Wierik (D-5)
Neraysho Kasanwirjo (D-21)
Marin Šverko (D-20)
Mo El Hankouri (M-11)
Tomáš Suslov (M-7)
Laros Duarte (M-6)
Bjorn Meijer (M-40)
Cyril Ngonge (F-27)
Michael De Leeuw (F-8)
Patrick Joosten (F-14)
Jan Hoekstra (G-16)
Jan de Boer (G-25)
Damil Dankerlui (D-2)
Bart Van Hintum (D-3)
Yahya Kalley (D-15)
Daniel Van Kaam (M-26)
Daleho Irandust (M-10)
Paulos Abraham (F-19)
Romano Postema (F-29)
Erwin Mulder (G-1)
Milan van Ewijk (D-27)
Sven van Beek (D-4)
Ibrahim Drešević (D-14)
Lucas Woudenberg (D-5)
Nicolas Madsen (M-29)
Tibor Halilović (M-10)
Joey Veerman (M-20)
Benjamin Nygren (F-8)
Henk Veerman (F-9)
Siem de Jong (F-6)
Jan Bekkema (G-23)
Xavier Mous (G-22)
Syb van Ottele (D-2)
Nick Bakker (D-15)
Rami Hajal (M-17)
Hamdi Akujobi (M-18)
Jan Ras (M-19)
Stanislav Shopov (M-30)
Djenahro Nunumete (M-35)
Filip Stevanović (F-7)
Arjen Van Der Heide (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.07||3.55||3.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.50||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.12||3.58||3.35||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.45||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.07||3.55||3.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.11||3.55||3.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.11||3.70||3.44||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.16||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.14||3.58||3.34||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.07||3.58||3.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.17||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.13||3.50||3.05||Bet Here|
Groningen vs Heerenveen : Predictions
Why Groningen Will Win
- Groningen has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Groningen has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Heerenveen Will Win
- Heerenveen has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Heerenveen has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Heerenveen||Double chance : draw or Heerenveen||Double chance : draw or Heerenveen|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.