Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Martin Van den Kerkhof, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Groningen vs Twente. Groningen will host Twente at the Euroborg for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Groningen vs Twente : Live Score And Statistics
Groningen Vs Twente. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 8
18:00 , Friday October 1 2021
- C. Ngonge ( 8′ )
- M. Ugalde ( 74′ )
Match ends, Groningen 1, Twente 1
Second Half ends, with score Groningen 1, Twente 1
J. Oosterwolde Gets Yellow Card Twente
Substitution 4 – A. Mortensen substitutes for M. de Leeuw (Groningen)
M. Ugalde Gets Yellow Card Twente
Substitution 5 – J. Oosterwolde substitutes for R. Zerrouki (Twente)
Substitution 4 – D. Dumic substitutes for L. Everink (Twente)
L. Everink Gets Yellow Card Twente
Substitution 3 – D. van Kaam substitutes for C. Ngonge (Groningen)
Substitution 2 – R. Postema substitutes for J. Larsen (Groningen)
M. Ugalde had a Normal Goal Twente
C. Ngonge Gets Yellow Card Groningen
Substitution 3 – D. Cleonise substitutes for M. Vlap (Twente)
Substitution 2 – M. Ugalde substitutes for D. Limnios (Twente)
R. Zerrouki Gets Yellow Card Twente
Substitution 1 – Y. Kalley substitutes for P. Abraham (Groningen)
M. El Hankouri Gets Yellow Card Groningen
Substitution 1 – V. Misidjan substitutes for D. Rots (Twente)
B. van Hintum Gets Yellow Card Groningen
C. Ngonge had a Normal Goal Groningen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Groningen vs Twente : Livescore
Groningen vs Twente Prediction : Match Facts
- Groningen have played 7 matches are at position 17 with 5 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Groningen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Twente have played 7 matches are at position 6 with 13 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Heerenveen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Groningen vs Twente : Head To Head
|Sunday January 17 2021|
|Friday September 25 2020|
|Saturday January 18 2020|
|Saturday August 10 2019|
|Thursday September 27 2018|
|Sunday March 4 2018|
|Sunday September 24 2017|
|Sunday May 14 2017|
|Sunday August 21 2016|
|Saturday February 27 2016|
Groningen vs Twente : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||GO Ahead Eagles||7||2||0||5||6||15||-9||6||LLWLW|
Groningen vs Twente : Players News and Squads
Peter Leeuwenburgh (G-1)
Mo El Hankouri (D-11)
Wessel Dammers (D-4)
Neraysho Kasanwirjo (D-21)
Bart Van Hintum (D-3)
Damil Dankerlui (M-2)
Tomáš Suslov (M-7)
Cyril Ngonge (M-27)
Michael De Leeuw (M-8)
Paulos Abraham (M-19)
Jørgen Strand Larsen (F-9)
Jan de Boer (G-25)
Jan Hoekstra (G-16)
Bjorn Meijer (D-40)
Yahya Kalley (D-15)
Marin Šverko (D-20)
Alex Mortensen (F-33)
Daniel Van Kaam (M-26)
Daleho Irandust (M-10)
Romano Postema (F-29)
Lars Unnerstall (G-1)
Luca Everink (D-36)
Mees Hilgers (D-35)
Robin Pröpper (D-3)
Michal Sadílek (D-23)
Ramiz Zerrouki (M-19)
Wout Brama (M-6)
Michel Vlap (M-14)
Daan Rots (F-39)
Ricky van Wolfswinkel (F-13)
Dimitris Limnios (F-18)
Ennio Van Der Gouw (G-30)
Jeffrey De Lange (G-22)
Jayden Oosterwolde (D-17)
Gijs Smal (D-5)
Dario Đumić (D-43)
Luka Ilić (M-8)
Jesse Bosch (M-32)
Manfred Ugalde (F-27)
Virgil Misidjan (F-10)
Denilho Cleonise (F-26)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Groningen vs Twente : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.47||3.48||2.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.51||3.40||2.78||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.57||3.43||2.84||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.54||3.15||2.71||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.47||3.48||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.79||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.49||3.30||2.68||Bet Here|
Groningen vs Twente : Predictions
Why Groningen Will Win
- Groningen has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Groningen has scored 1 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Twente Will Win
- Twente has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Twente has scored 5 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Twente||Double chance : draw or Twente||Double chance : draw or Twente|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||24%||24%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.