Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Edwin Van de Graaf, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Groningen vs Vitesse. Groningen will host Vitesse at the Euroborg for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Groningen vs Vitesse : Live Score And Statistics
Groningen Vs Vitesse. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Wednesday September 22 2021
- Y. Gboho ( 45′ )
Match ends, Groningen 0, Vitesse 1
Second Half ends, with score Groningen 0, Vitesse 1
J. Rasmussen Gets Yellow Card Vitesse
Substitution 5 – P. Abraham substitutes for T. Suslov (Groningen)
Substitution 4 – D. Dankerlui substitutes for B. van Hintum (Groningen)
Substitution 5 – D. Oroz substitutes for R. Bazoer (Vitesse)
Substitution 4 – O. Darfalou substitutes for L. Openda (Vitesse)
Substitution 3 – D. Huisman substitutes for Y. Gboho (Vitesse)
Substitution 3 – R. Postema substitutes for J. Larsen (Groningen)
Substitution 2 – M. de Leeuw substitutes for C. Ngonge (Groningen)
Substitution 2 – P. Vroegh substitutes for M. Bero (Vitesse)
O. Tannane Gets Yellow Card Vitesse
M. Bero Gets Yellow Card Vitesse
Substitution 1 – M. Sverko substitutes for D. Irandust (Groningen)
Substitution 1 – O. Tannane substitutes for S. Tronstad (Vitesse)
D. van Kaam Gets Red Card Groningen
Y. Gboho had a Normal Goal Vitesse
M. te Wierik Gets Red Card Groningen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Groningen vs Vitesse : Livescore
Groningen vs Vitesse Prediction : Match Facts
- Groningen have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 5 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Groningen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Vitesse have played 4 matches are at position 8 with 6 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Waalwijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Groningen vs Vitesse : Head To Head
|Saturday January 23 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Saturday February 8 2020|
|Friday November 8 2019|
|Tuesday May 21 2019|
|Saturday May 18 2019|
|Sunday February 10 2019|
|Sunday August 12 2018|
|Friday February 2 2018|
|Sunday November 19 2017|
Groningen vs Vitesse : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||GO Ahead Eagles||4||1||0||3||4||8||-4||3||LWLL|
Groningen vs Vitesse : Players News and Squads
Peter Leeuwenburgh (G-1)
Mo El Hankouri (D-11)
Mike te Wierik (D-5)
Wessel Dammers (D-4)
Neraysho Kasanwirjo (D-21)
Bart Van Hintum (D-3)
Cyril Ngonge (M-27)
Tomáš Suslov (M-7)
Daniel Van Kaam (M-26)
Daleho Irandust (M-10)
Jørgen Strand Larsen (F-9)
Jan de Boer (G-25)
Owen van der Vlag (G-39)
Bjorn Meijer (D-40)
Yahya Kalley (D-15)
Marin Šverko (D-20)
Damil Dankerlui (D-2)
Michael De Leeuw (F-8)
Paulos Abraham (F-19)
Patrick Joosten (F-14)
Romano Postema (F-29)
Markus Schubert (G-1)
Tomáš Hájek (D-18)
Riechedly Bazoer (D-10)
Jacob Rasmussen (D-6)
Eli Dasa (M-2)
Matúš Bero (M-21)
Sondre Tronstad (M-8)
Maximilian Wittek (M-32)
Yann Gboho (F-20)
Nikolai Baden Frederiksen (F-11)
Loïs Openda (F-7)
Jeroen Houwen (G-24)
Enzo Cornelisse (D-39)
Million Manhoef (D-42)
Alois Oroz (D-16)
Romaric Yapi (D-27)
Oussama Tannane (F-14)
Toni Domgjoni (M-22)
Patrick Vroegh (M-36)
Daan Huisman (M-40)
Oussama Darfalou (F-9)
Julian Von Moos (F-19)
Thomas Buitink (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Groningen vs Vitesse : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.45||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.65||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.68||3.43||2.53||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||1.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.12||1.75||Bet Here|
Groningen vs Vitesse : Predictions
Why Groningen Will Win
- Groningen has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Groningen has scored 1 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vitesse Will Win
- Vitesse has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Vitesse has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Groningen or draw||Double chance : Groningen or draw||Double chance : Groningen or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.