Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Guillaume Paradis, France
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Guingamp vs Ajaccio. Guingamp will host Ajaccio at the Stade du Roudourou for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Live Score And Statistics
Guingamp Vs Ajaccio. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 6
17:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- E. Ba ( 70′ )
- O. Gonzalez ( 39′ )
Match ends, Guingamp 1, Ajaccio 1
Second Half ends, with score Guingamp 1, Ajaccio 1
Substitution 5 – F. Chabrolle substitutes for M. Barreto (Ajaccio)
Substitution 4 – C. Vidal substitutes for G. Courtet (Ajaccio)
Substitution 4 – Y. Cathline substitutes for E. Ba (Guingamp)
Substitution 3 – B. Roux substitutes for T. Muyumba (Guingamp)
Substitution 2 – J. Livolant substitutes for Y. Gomis (Guingamp)
Substitution 3 – J. Botue substitutes for R. Nouri (Ajaccio)
Substitution 2 – M. Youssouf substitutes for G. Kalulu (Ajaccio)
E. Ba had a Normal Goal Guingamp
Substitution 1 – F. Pierrot substitutes for M. Barthelme (Guingamp)
O. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
Substitution 1 – Y. Cimignani substitutes for C. Bayala (Ajaccio)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Livescore
Guingamp vs Ajaccio Prediction : Match Facts
- Guingamp have played 5 matches are at position 13 with 6 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WLDDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Guingamp.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Ajaccio have played 4 matches are at position 6 with 8 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Ajaccio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Head To Head
|Saturday March 13 2021|
|Monday November 23 2020|
|Friday April 10 2020|
|Saturday November 9 2019|
|Saturday March 15 2014|
|Saturday October 26 2013|
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Players News and Squads
Enzo Basilio (G-16)
Yohan Bilingi (D-3)
Philipe Sampaio (D-4)
Hady Camara (D-33)
Logan Ndenbe (D-22)
Tristan Muyumba (M-6)
El-Hadji Ba (M-7)
Maxime Barthelmé (M-28)
Youssouf M’Changama (M-10)
Matthias Phaeton (M-8)
Yannick Gomis (F-13)
Dominique Youfeigane (G-30)
Jerome Mombris (D-23)
Baptiste Roux (M-2)
Jérémy Livolant (M-29)
Souleymane Diarra (M-18)
Yoann Cathline (M-34)
Frantzdy Pierrot (F-9)
Francois-Joseph Sollacaro (G-16)
Gedeon Kalulu Kyatengwa (D-2)
Oumar Gonzalez (D-25)
Cedric Avinel (D-21)
Ismaël Diallo (D-3)
Cyrille Bayala (M-14)
Mathieu Coutadeur (M-6)
Qazim Laci (M-10)
Riad Nouri (M-5)
Mickaël Barreto (F-4)
Gaëtan Courtet (F-9)
Clement Vidal (D-15)
Matthieu Huard (D-23)
Mohamed Youssouf (M-20)
Florian Chabrolle (M-29)
Yanis Cimignani (M-22)
Kouame Jean Fiacre Botue (F-18)
Ghjuvanni Quilichini (G-40)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.38||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.20||3.16||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.33||3.05||2.94||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.45||3.03||3.33||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||3.05||2.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||2.75||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.39||3.05||3.20||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.33||2.95||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
Guingamp vs Ajaccio : Predictions
Why Guingamp Will Win
- Guingamp has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Guingamp has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ajaccio Will Win
- Ajaccio has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ajaccio has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Guingamp or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Guingamp or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Guingamp or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.