Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Jerome Miguelgorry, France
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Guingamp vs Nimes. Guingamp will host Nimes at the Stade du Roudourou for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Guingamp vs Nimes : Live Score And Statistics
Guingamp Vs Nimes. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 13
17:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
- F. Pierrot ( 5′ )
- F. Pierrot ( 66′ )
- Y. M’Changama ( 69′ )
- M. Kone ( 80′ )
Match ends, Guingamp 3, Nimes 1
Second Half ends, with score Guingamp 3, Nimes 1
Substitution 4 – L. Carnot substitutes for T. Muyumba (Guingamp)
T. Sainte-Luce Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 3 – M. Phaeton substitutes for J. Livolant (Guingamp)
E. Omarsson Gets Yellow Card Nimes
J. Livolant Gets Yellow Card Guingamp
M. Kone had a Penalty Nimes
Substitution 5 – L. Delpech substitutes for Z. Ferhat (Nimes)
Substitution 4 – A. Valerio substitutes for L. Fomba (Nimes)
M. Kone Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 2 – C. Abi substitutes for F. Pierrot (Guingamp)
Substitution 1 – Y. Gomis substitutes for M. Merghem (Guingamp)
G. Paquiez Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Y. M’Changama had a Normal Goal Guingamp
Substitution 3 – E. Omarsson substitutes for J. Ponceau (Nimes)
F. Pierrot had a Normal Goal Guingamp
Substitution 2 – N. Eliasson substitutes for Y. Benrahou (Nimes)
Substitution 1 – G. Paquiez substitutes for P. Burner (Nimes)
F. Pierrot had a Normal Goal Guingamp
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Guingamp vs Nimes : Livescore
Guingamp vs Nimes Prediction : Match Facts
- Guingamp have played 12 matches are at position 14 with 14 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Guingamp.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Nimes have played 12 matches are at position 13 with 14 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Nimes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Guingamp vs Nimes : Head To Head
|Saturday May 18 2019|
|Wednesday September 26 2018|
|Saturday March 2 2013|
|Friday September 28 2012|
Guingamp vs Nimes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Guingamp vs Nimes : Players News and Squads
Enzo Basilio (G-16)
Maxime Sivis (D-27)
Pierre Lemonnier (D-24)
Baptiste Roux (D-2)
Logan Ndenbe (D-22)
Tristan Muyumba (M-6)
Souleymane Diarra (M-18)
Mehdi Merghem (M-21)
Youssouf M’Changama (M-10)
Jérémy Livolant (M-29)
Frantzdy Pierrot (F-9)
Dominique Youfeigane (G-30)
Jerome Mombris (D-23)
Maxime Barthelmé (M-28)
Louis Carnot (M-11)
Charles Abi (F-15)
Matthias Phaeton (F-8)
Yannick Gomis (F-13)
Lucas Dias (G-16)
Patrick Burner (D-21)
Naomichi Ueda (D-5)
Kelyan Guessoum (D-2)
Theo Sainte Luce (D-17)
Lamine Fomba (M-12)
Andrés Cubas (M-18)
Julien Ponceau (M-19)
Yassine Benrahou (F-22)
Moussa Koné (F-28)
Zinedine Ferhat (F-10)
Amjhad Nazih (G-30)
Gaëtan Paquiez (D-15)
Niclas Eliasson (M-7)
Antoine Valerio (M-14)
Leon Delpech (M-32)
Elías Már Ómarsson (F-9)
Enzo Philibert (M-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Guingamp vs Nimes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.05||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.58||3.24||2.83||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.88||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.39||2.99||2.73||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.63||3.09||2.94||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.43||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.58||3.24||2.83||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.45||2.95||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||2.80||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.52||3.12||2.92||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||2.95||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.49||3.05||2.86||Bet Here|
Guingamp vs Nimes : Predictions
Why Guingamp Will Win
- Guingamp has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Guingamp has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nimes Will Win
- Nimes has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nimes has scored 5 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Guingamp or draw||Double chance : Guingamp or draw||Double chance : Guingamp or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||33%||33%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.