Competition: Finland Veikkausliiga Regular Season – Round 17
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Hyytia Jouni, Finland
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
haka vs HIFK Elsinki. haka will host HIFK Elsinki at the Tehtaan kenttÃ¤ for the Finland Veikkausliiga Regular Season – Round 17 match fixture.
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Live Score And Statistics
haka Vs HIFK Elsinki. Finland Veikkausliiga Regular Season – Round 17
15:30 , Thursday September 30 2021
- L. Rogerson ( 24′ )
- D. Acka ( 80′ )
HIFK Elsinki 0
Match ends, haka 2, HIFK Elsinki 0
Second Half ends, with score haka 2, HIFK Elsinki 0
L. de Lucas Gets Yellow Card haka
J. Dunwoody Gets Yellow Card HIFK Elsinki
Substitution 4 – A. Hilska substitutes for M. Tainio (haka)
Substitution 3 – T. Purme substitutes for L. Rogerson (haka)
D. Acka had a Normal Goal haka
Substitution 3 – J. Entrena substitutes for J. Ali (HIFK Elsinki)
J. Bushue Gets Yellow Card haka
Substitution 2 – S. Chidi substitutes for I. Yartey (haka)
Substitution 1 – J. Bushue substitutes for J. Laine (haka)
Substitution 2 – Pipe substitutes for M. Ahadi (HIFK Elsinki)
Substitution 1 – J. Backman substitutes for K. Isaksson (HIFK Elsinki)
A. Vucenovic Gets Yellow Card haka
M. Yaghoubi Gets Yellow Card HIFK Elsinki
S. Mattila Gets Yellow Card HIFK Elsinki
D. Acka Gets Yellow Card haka
L. Rogerson had a Normal Goal haka
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Livescore
haka vs HIFK Elsinki Prediction : Match Facts
- haka have played 17 matches are at position 10 with 15 points in the 2021 Veikkausliiga.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against haka.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- HIFK Elsinki have played 15 matches are at position 6 with 23 points in the 2021 Veikkausliiga.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Honka.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Head To Head
|Monday May 3 2021|
|Sunday August 23 2020|
|Wednesday August 5 2020|
|Monday August 27 2018|
|Tuesday June 26 2018|
|Saturday April 28 2018|
|Saturday September 20 2014|
|Sunday July 20 2014|
|Sunday June 1 2014|
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Players News and Squads
Aatu Hakala (G-12)
Seth Saarinen (D-18)
Luiyi de Lucas (D-5)
Eero-Matti Auvinen (D-4)
Henri Malundama (D-20)
Janne-Pekka Laine (M-17)
Donaldo Açka (M-28)
Maximus Tainio (D-19)
Ishmael Yartey (M-77)
Aleksandar Vucenovic (F-8)
Logan Rogerson (M-29)
Mika Hilander (G-1)
Jami Kyostila (D-2)
Jacob Bushue (M-6)
Tino Purme (M-15)
Samuel Chidi (F-10)
Antto Hilska (F-7)
Hussein Mohamed (F-11)
Markus Uusitalo (G-1)
Sakari Mattila (M-3)
Matej Hradecky (M-22)
Aldayr Hernandez (D-23)
Macario Hing-Glover (M-88)
Jake Dunwoody (M-6)
Moshtagh Yaghoubi (M-10)
Mosawer Ahadi (F-70)
Jusif Ali (F-7)
Kei Kamara (F-2)
Keaton Isaksson (M-31)
Calum Ward (G-35)
Jean Mabinda (D-15)
Jani Bäckman (M-17)
Jukka Halme (M-8)
Aatu Kujanpaa (M-11)
Juanan Entrena (F-9)
Felipe Saez (-5)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.08||2.99||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.05||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.55||3.09||3.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||3.00||2.94||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.58||3.08||2.98||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.52||3.03||3.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||2.90||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.43||2.94||3.05||Bet Here|
haka vs HIFK Elsinki : Predictions
Why haka Will Win
- haka has a home team record of 1 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- haka has scored 4 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why HIFK Elsinki Will Win
- HIFK Elsinki has an away team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- HIFK Elsinki has scored 8 out of their total 17 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or HIFK Elsinki||Double chance : draw or HIFK Elsinki||Double chance : draw or HIFK Elsinki|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.