Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 21
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Granit Maqedonci, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Halmstad vs Sirius. Halmstad will host Sirius at the Ãrjans Vall for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 21 match fixture.
Halmstad vs Sirius : Live Score And Statistics
Halmstad Vs Sirius. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 21
17:00 , Monday September 27 2021
- S. Karim ( 12′ )
- C. Kouakou ( 90′ )
Match ends, Halmstad 1, Sirius 1
Second Half ends, with score Halmstad 1, Sirius 1
S. Lundevall Gets Yellow Card Halmstad
C. Kouakou had a Normal Goal Sirius
Substitution 4 – J. Roche substitutes for J. Colley (Sirius)
J. Ortmark Gets Yellow Card Sirius
Substitution 3 – M. Boman substitutes for S. Karim (Halmstad)
Substitution 3 – E. Sylisufaj substitutes for L. Shabani (Sirius)
Substitution 2 – S. Lundevall substitutes for E. Tot Wikstrom (Halmstad)
Substitution 1 – T. Boakye substitutes for S. Kroon (Halmstad)
Substitution 2 – H. Sjogrell substitutes for J. Karlsson (Sirius)
Substitution 1 – D. Widgren substitutes for Y. Sugita (Sirius)
Y. Sugita Gets Yellow Card Sirius
C. Kouakou Gets Yellow Card Sirius
A. Stahl Gets Yellow Card Sirius
S. Karim had a Normal Goal Halmstad
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Halmstad vs Sirius : Livescore
Halmstad vs Sirius Prediction : Match Facts
- Halmstad have played 20 matches are at position 12 with 21 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 4 times drawn 9 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Halmstad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Sirius have played 20 matches are at position 9 with 26 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 7 times drawn 5 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 4 result against Sirius.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
Halmstad vs Sirius : Head To Head
|Sunday April 18 2021|
|Saturday August 12 2017|
|Sunday June 4 2017|
|Monday October 24 2016|
|Monday April 4 2016|
Halmstad vs Sirius : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||20||7||6||7||24||25||-1||27||DLWWW|
Halmstad vs Sirius : Players News and Squads
Malkolm Nilsson (G-1)
Edvin Kurtulus (D-26)
Andreas Johansson (D-4)
Joseph Baffo (D-5)
Andreas Bengtsson (D-21)
Samuel Kroon (M-11)
Joel Allansson (M-6)
Amir Al Ammari (M-24)
Emil Tot Wikstrom (M-18)
Sadat Karim (F-10)
Marcus Antonsson (F-9)
Malte Pahlsson (G-12)
Alexander Berntsson (D-3)
Thomas Boakye (M-2)
Dusan Djuric (M-23)
Simon Lundevall (M-7)
Mikael Boman (F-14)
Alexander Johansson (F-30)
August Ahlin (G-30)
Tim Björkström (D-8)
Joseph Colley (D-4)
Marcus Mathisen (D-6)
Adam Stahl (M-17)
Moustafa Zeidan (M-23)
Jacob Ortmark (M-12)
Johan Karlsson (M-27)
Laorent Shabani (M-18)
Christian Kouakou (F-9)
Yukiya Sugita (F-10)
Karim Fegrouche (G-40)
Dennis Widgren (D-21)
Adam Hellborg (M-2)
Herman Sjögrell (F-16)
Nahom Girmai (M-11)
Jamie Roche (D-5)
Edi Sylisufaj (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Halmstad vs Sirius : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.35||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.16||3.40||3.42||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.14||3.20||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.26||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.23||3.23||3.64||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.18||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.28||3.57||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.14||3.20||3.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.16||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
Halmstad vs Sirius : Predictions
Why Halmstad Will Win
- Halmstad has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Halmstad has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sirius Will Win
- Sirius has an away team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sirius has scored 11 out of their total 22 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Sirius and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Sirius and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Sirius and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||62%||62%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.