Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Andreas Ekberg, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm. Hammarby FF will host AIK stockholm at the Tele2 Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Live Score And Statistics
Hammarby FF Vs AIK stockholm. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 23
13:00 , Sunday October 17 2021
Hammarby FF 1
- A. Amoo ( 58′ )
AIK stockholm 0
Match ends, Hammarby FF 1, AIK stockholm 0
Second Half ends, with score Hammarby FF 1, AIK stockholm 0
S. Papagiannopoulos Gets Yellow Card AIK stockholm
Substitution 3 – M. Lahdo substitutes for M. Jeahze (Hammarby FF)
Substitution 3 – B. Radulovic substitutes for H. Goitom (AIK stockholm)
Substitution 2 – Y. Ayari substitutes for B. Hussein (AIK stockholm)
Substitution 1 – E. Ring substitutes for F. Rogic (AIK stockholm)
Substitution 2 – J. Andersen substitutes for W. Swedberg (Hammarby FF)
A. Amoo had a Normal Goal Hammarby FF
Substitution 1 – A. Selmani substitutes for V. Rodic (Hammarby FF)
R. Magyar Gets Yellow Card Hammarby FF
W. Swedberg Gets Yellow Card Hammarby FF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Livescore
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm Prediction : Match Facts
- Hammarby FF have played 22 matches are at position 7 with 34 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 7 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Hammarby FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 30 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- AIK stockholm have played 22 matches are at position 2 with 44 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 13 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against AIK stockholm.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 14 goals (GD).
|Hammarby FF||AIK stockholm|
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Head To Head
|Sunday April 25 2021|
|Sunday March 7 2021|
|Sunday September 20 2020|
|Sunday June 21 2020|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Sunday June 2 2019|
|Sunday September 23 2018|
|Sunday May 20 2018|
|Sunday September 10 2017|
|Monday April 17 2017|
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Varbergs BoIS FC||22||7||7||8||25||27||-2||28||DLDLW|
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Players News and Squads
David Ousted (G-1)
Vladimir Rodić (D-11)
Simon Sandberg (D-2)
Richard Magyar (D-4)
Bjørn Paulsen (D-42)
Mohanad Jeahze (D-5)
Aziz Ouattara Mohammed (M-32)
Darijan Bojanić (M-6)
Williot Swedberg (M-44)
Akinkunmi Amoo (F-33)
Gustav Ludwigson (F-16)
Davor Blažević (G-25)
David Accam (F-20)
Jeppe Andersen (M-8)
Mayckel Lahdo (M-15)
Aljoša Matko (F-7)
Astrit Selmani (F-21)
Filston Mawana (F-18)
Kristoffer Nordfeldt (G-15)
Mikael Lustig (D-33)
Alexander Milošević (D-5)
Sotirios Papagiannopoulos (D-4)
Eric Ouma (D-25)
Zachary Elbouzedi (M-20)
Sebastian Larsson (M-7)
Bilal Hussein (M-8)
Filip Rogić (M-22)
Henok Goitom (F-36)
Nabil Bahoui (F-10)
Budimir Janošević (G-23)
Samuel Dahl (M-30)
Per Karlsson (D-3)
Ebenezer Ofori (M-17)
Saku Ylätupa (M-19)
Yasin Abbas Ayari (M-26)
Erik Ring (F-34)
Stefan Silva (F-11)
Bojan Radulovic (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.55||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.52||3.52||2.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.46||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.60||3.46||2.78||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.51||3.15||2.76||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.52||3.52||2.71||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.55||3.47||2.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.44||3.30||2.74||Bet Here|
Hammarby FF vs AIK stockholm : Predictions
Why Hammarby FF Will Win
- Hammarby FF has a home team record of 7 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hammarby FF has scored 22 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AIK stockholm Will Win
- AIK stockholm has an away team record of 10 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- AIK stockholm has scored 21 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Hammarby FF||Draw||AIK stockholm|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or AIK stockholm||Double chance : draw or AIK stockholm||Double chance : draw or AIK stockholm|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||60%||60%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.