Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Kaspar Sjoberg, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg. Hammarby FF will host IFK Goteborg at the Tele2 Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Live Score And Statistics
Hammarby FF Vs IFK Goteborg. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20
17:00 , Thursday September 23 2021
Hammarby FF 3
- A. Amoo ( 6′ )
- A. Ouattara Mohammed ( 45′ )
- V. Rodic ( 70′ )
IFK Goteborg 0
Match ends, Hammarby FF 3, IFK Goteborg 0
Second Half ends, with score Hammarby FF 3, IFK Goteborg 0
Substitution 4 – F. Ambroz substitutes for S. Thern (IFK Goteborg)
Substitution 4 – A. Matko substitutes for V. Rodic (Hammarby FF)
Substitution 3 – M. Lahdo substitutes for A. Amoo (Hammarby FF)
B. Paulsen Gets Yellow Card Hammarby FF
V. Rodic had a Normal Goal Hammarby FF
Substitution 2 – S. Sandberg substitutes for R. Magyar (Hammarby FF)
Substitution 3 – G. Norlin substitutes for K. Yakob (IFK Goteborg)
Substitution 2 – I. Dahlqvist substitutes for Bernardo (IFK Goteborg)
Substitution 1 – H. Aiesh substitutes for R. Soder (IFK Goteborg)
M. Jeahze Gets Yellow Card Hammarby FF
A. Ouattara Mohammed had a Normal Goal Hammarby FF
A. Erlingmark Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
Substitution 1 – J. Andersen substitutes for D. Bojanic (Hammarby FF)
A. Amoo had a Normal Goal Hammarby FF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Livescore
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg Prediction : Match Facts
- Hammarby FF have played 18 matches are at position 7 with 27 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 7 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Hammarby FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- IFK Goteborg have played 18 matches are at position 11 with 22 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 5 times drawn 7 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against IFK Goteborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Hammarby FF||IFK Goteborg|
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Head To Head
|Sunday August 8 2021|
|Thursday September 10 2020|
|Monday July 20 2020|
|Thursday June 25 2020|
|Sunday September 15 2019|
|Monday May 20 2019|
|Monday October 1 2018|
|Tuesday April 10 2018|
|Wednesday September 20 2017|
|Wednesday April 26 2017|
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||18||7||5||6||23||23||0||26||WWWWD|
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Players News and Squads
David Ousted (G-1)
Mads Fenger (D-13)
Richard Magyar (D-4)
Bjørn Paulsen (D-42)
Vladimir Rodić (M-11)
Akinkunmi Amoo (M-33)
Darijan Bojanić (M-6)
Aziz Ouattara Mohammed (M-32)
Mohanad Jeahze (M-5)
Astrit Selmani (F-21)
Gustav Ludwigson (F-16)
Davor Blažević (G-25)
Jón Guðni Fjóluson (D-23)
Simon Sandberg (D-2)
Jeppe Andersen (M-8)
Mayckel Lahdo (M-15)
Aljoša Matko (F-7)
Jusef Erabi (F-19)
Giannis Anestis (G-1)
Alexander Jallow (D-5)
Mattias Bjärsmyr (D-30)
August Erlingmark (D-19)
Bernardo Vilar (D-3)
Kevin Yakob (M-23)
Gustav Svensson (M-13)
Simon Thern (M-20)
Tobias Sana (M-22)
Robin Söder (F-9)
Marcus Berg (F-33)
Ole Söderberg (G-12)
Gustaf Norlin (M-14)
Hosam Aiesh (M-8)
Isak Dahlqvist (M-18)
Filip Ambroz (M-24)
Oscar Vilhelmsson (M-29)
Hannes Lennartsson (D-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.65||3.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.03||3.80||3.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.10||3.60||3.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.16||3.75||3.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.11||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.04||3.80||3.38||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.14||3.73||3.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.60||3.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.04||3.50||3.35||Bet Here|
Hammarby FF vs IFK Goteborg : Predictions
Why Hammarby FF Will Win
- Hammarby FF has a home team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hammarby FF has scored 18 out of their total 30 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why IFK Goteborg Will Win
- IFK Goteborg has an away team record of 3 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- IFK Goteborg has scored 14 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Hammarby FF||Draw||IFK Goteborg|
|Advice||Double chance : Hammarby FF or draw||Double chance : Hammarby FF or draw||Double chance : Hammarby FF or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.