Competition: Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 11:30
Referee: Robert Kampka, Germany
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
SV Darmstadt 98
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98. Hansa Rostock will host SV Darmstadt 98 at the Ostseestadion for the Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Live Score And Statistics
Hansa Rostock Vs SV Darmstadt 98. Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 6
11:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
Hansa Rostock 2
- J. Verhoek ( 19′ )
- L. Frode ( 86′ )
SV Darmstadt 98 1
- T. Kempe ( 66′ )
Match ends, Hansa Rostock 2, SV Darmstadt 98 1
Second Half ends, with score Hansa Rostock 2, SV Darmstadt 98 1
Substitution 5 – B. Rother substitutes for N. Omladic (Hansa Rostock)
L. Frode had a Normal Goal Hansa Rostock
L. Sobiech Gets Yellow Card SV Darmstadt 98
M. Bader Gets Yellow Card SV Darmstadt 98
P. Pfeiffer Gets Yellow Card SV Darmstadt 98
Substitution 4 – R. Munsy substitutes for J. Verhoek (Hansa Rostock)
Substitution 4 – J. Muller substitutes for L. Pfeiffer (SV Darmstadt 98)
Substitution 3 – K. Schumacher substitutes for S. Mamba (Hansa Rostock)
Substitution 2 – S. Rhein substitutes for H. Behrens (Hansa Rostock)
Substitution 1 – S. Ingelsson substitutes for B. Bahn (Hansa Rostock)
N. Omladic Gets Yellow Card Hansa Rostock
T. Kempe had a Penalty SV Darmstadt 98
Substitution 3 – B. M. Manu substitutes for B. Goller (SV Darmstadt 98)
Substitution 2 – M. Honsak substitutes for E. Karic (SV Darmstadt 98)
Substitution 1 – T. Kempe substitutes for K. Gjasula (SV Darmstadt 98)
L. Pfeiffer Gets Yellow Card SV Darmstadt 98
B. Bahn Gets Yellow Card Hansa Rostock
J. Verhoek had a Normal Goal Hansa Rostock
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Livescore
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 Prediction : Match Facts
- Hansa Rostock have played 5 matches are at position 13 with 4 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Hansa Rostock.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- SV Darmstadt 98 have played 5 matches are at position 8 with 7 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against SV Darmstadt 98.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Hansa Rostock||SV Darmstadt 98|
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Head To Head
|Saturday March 15 2014|
|SV Darmstadt 98|
|Saturday September 21 2013|
|SV Darmstadt 98||
|Saturday March 23 2013|
|SV Darmstadt 98|
|Sunday August 26 2012|
|SV Darmstadt 98||
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||SC Paderborn 07||5||3||2||0||12||4||8||11||WWWDD|
|4||FC St. Pauli||5||3||1||1||9||5||4||10||WLWDW|
|8||SV Darmstadt 98||5||2||1||2||12||8||4||7||WDWLL|
|9||FC Schalke 04||5||2||1||2||9||9||0||7||WLDWL|
|16||FC Ingolstadt 04||5||1||1||3||4||11||-7||4||WDLLL|
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Players News and Squads
SV Darmstadt 98
Markus Kolke (G-1)
Calogero Rizzuto (D-27)
Thomas Meißner (D-25)
Damian Roßbach (D-4)
Jonathan Meier (D-23)
Lukas Fröde (M-34)
Hanno Behrens (M-17)
Streli Mamba (M-11)
Bentley Baxter Bahn (M-8)
Nik Omladič (M-21)
John Verhoek (F-18)
Ben Voll (G-30)
Julian Riedel (D-3)
Nico Neidhart (D-7)
Svante Ingelsson (M-14)
Björn Rother (M-6)
Simon Rhein (M-5)
Pascal Breier (F-39)
Ridge Munsy (F-9)
Kevin Schumacher (F-13)
Marcel Schuhen (G-1)
Matthias Bader (D-26)
Lasse Sobiech (D-24)
Patric Pfeiffer (D-5)
Fabian Holland (D-32)
Benjamin Goller (M-7)
Fabian Schnellhardt (M-8)
Klaus Gjasula (M-23)
Emir Karić (M-19)
Luca Pfeiffer (F-16)
Phillip Tietz (F-9)
Morten Behrens (G-13)
Braydon Manu (M-33)
Thomas Isherwood (D-3)
Jannik Müller (D-20)
Frank Ronstadt (D-17)
Clemens Riedel (D-38)
Erich Berko (F-40)
Mathias Honsak (M-18)
Tobias Kempe (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.85||3.35||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||3.30||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.87||3.40||2.37||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.77||3.65||2.41||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.84||3.55||2.39||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.94||3.55||2.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.82||3.20||2.43||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.77||3.64||2.41||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.84||3.45||2.39||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.67||3.25||2.53||Bet Here|
Hansa Rostock vs SV Darmstadt 98 : Predictions
Why Hansa Rostock Will Win
- Hansa Rostock has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hansa Rostock has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why SV Darmstadt 98 Will Win
- SV Darmstadt 98 has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- SV Darmstadt 98 has scored 10 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 3.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Hansa Rostock||Draw||SV Darmstadt 98|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or SV Darmstadt 98 and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or SV Darmstadt 98 and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or SV Darmstadt 98 and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||41%||41%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.