Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Mert Guzenge, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 5 – 0
5 – 0
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor. Hatayspor will host Alanyaspor at the Yeni Hatay Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Live Score And Statistics
Hatayspor Vs Alanyaspor. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Saturday August 28 2021
- A. Traore ( 4′ )
- S. Lobjanidze ( 18′ )
- R. Ribeiro ( 42′ )
- A. El Kaabi ( 60′ )
- M. Kamara ( 90′ )
Match ends, Hatayspor 5, Alanyaspor 0
Second Half ends, with score Hatayspor 5, Alanyaspor 0
M. Kamara had a Normal Goal Hatayspor
Substitution 3 – K. Babacar substitutes for D. Candeias (Alanyaspor)
F. Kurucuk Gets Yellow Card Hatayspor
Substitution 5 – I. Sackey substitutes for O. Ergun (Hatayspor)
Substitution 4 – M. Kamara substitutes for S. Lobjanidze (Hatayspor)
S. Adekugbe Gets Yellow Card Hatayspor
F. Aksoy Gets Yellow Card Alanyaspor
M. Boudjemaa Gets Yellow Card Hatayspor
Substitution 3 – M. Boudjemaa substitutes for R. Ribeiro (Hatayspor)
Substitution 2 – D. Saint-Louis substitutes for A. El Kaabi (Hatayspor)
M. Diouf Gets Yellow Card Hatayspor
A. El Kaabi had a Normal Goal Hatayspor
Substitution 2 – W. Eduardo substitutes for L. Fer (Alanyaspor)
Substitution 1 – A. Ildiz substitutes for J. Novais (Alanyaspor)
R. Ribeiro had a Normal Goal Hatayspor
S. Lobjanidze had a Normal Goal Hatayspor
Substitution 1 – B. Oksuz substitutes for S. Falette (Hatayspor)
A. Traore Gets Yellow Card Hatayspor
A. Traore had a Normal Goal Hatayspor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Livescore
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Hatayspor have played 2 matches are at position 12 with 1 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Hatayspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Alanyaspor have played 2 matches are at position 9 with 3 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Alanyaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Head To Head
|Wednesday July 28 2021|
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Sunday October 4 2020|
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Players News and Squads
Kamil Ahmet Çörekçi (D-12)
Fatih Kurucuk (D-22)
Simon Falette (D-6)
Sam Adekugbe (D-23)
Onur Ergun (M-4)
Rúben Ribeiro (M-7)
Saba Lobjanidze (M-11)
Adama Traoré (M-17)
Ayoub El Kaabi (M-25)
Mame Biram Diouf (F-92)
Abdullah Yigiter (G-31)
Burak Oksuz (D-53)
Bülent Cevahir (D-61)
Eren Fansa (M-87)
Emre Çolak (M-10)
Burak Camoglu (M-2)
Isaac Sackey (M-5)
Mehdi Boudjemaa (M-8)
Mohammed Kesselly Kamara (F-20)
Dylan Saint-Louis (F-95)
Serkan Kırıntılı (G-1)
Fatih Aksoy (D-20)
Nemanja Milunović (D-19)
Tayfur Bingöl (D-75)
Leroy Fer (M-4)
Umut Güneş (M-6)
Cristian Borja (M-31)
Daniel Candeias (F-21)
João Novais (F-18)
Yusuf Karagoz (G-30)
Furkan Bayir (D-35)
Buluthan Bulut (M-5)
Efkan Bekiroğlu (M-11)
Ahmed İldiz (M-8)
Oguz Aydin (F-70)
Yusuf Ozdemir (M-88)
Wilson Eduardo (F-17)
Khouma Babacar (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.29||3.55||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.35||2.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.29||3.64||2.96||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.45||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.29||3.55||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.22||3.70||2.79||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.37||3.58||3.01||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||3.30||2.98||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.34||3.72||3.03||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.29||3.47||2.90||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.45||2.95||Bet Here|
Hatayspor vs Alanyaspor : Predictions
Why Hatayspor Will Win
- Hatayspor has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hatayspor has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Alanyaspor Will Win
- Alanyaspor has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alanyaspor has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Alanyaspor||Double chance : draw or Alanyaspor||Double chance : draw or Alanyaspor|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.