Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 14:45
Referee: Bas Nijhuis, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar. Heerenveen will host AZ Alkmaar at the Abe Lenstra Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Live Score And Statistics
Heerenveen Vs AZ Alkmaar. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
14:45 , Sunday August 29 2021
- H. Veerman ( 11′ )
AZ Alkmaar 3
- V. Pavlidis ( 14′ )
- A. F. Witry ( 50′ )
- D. de Wit ( 88′ )
Match ends, Heerenveen 1, AZ Alkmaar 3
Second Half ends, with score Heerenveen 1, AZ Alkmaar 3
D. de Wit had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
Substitution 3 – D. Nunumete substitutes for L. Woudenberg (Heerenveen)
Substitution 4 – J. Clasie substitutes for F. Midtsjo (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 3 – T. Reijnders substitutes for J. Karlsson (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 2 – A. van der Heide substitutes for R. Kongolo (Heerenveen)
Substitution 2 – H. Evjen substitutes for V. Pavlidis (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 1 – A. Gudmundsson substitutes for Z. Aboukhlal (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 1 – B. Nygren substitutes for F. Stevanovic (Heerenveen)
A. F. Witry had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
T. Letschert Gets Yellow Card AZ Alkmaar
V. Pavlidis had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
H. Veerman had a Normal Goal Heerenveen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Livescore
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction : Match Facts
- Heerenveen have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 6 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Waalwijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- AZ Alkmaar have played 1 matches are at position 15 with 0 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Waalwijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Saturday January 25 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Sunday January 27 2019|
|Sunday October 28 2018|
|Saturday December 23 2017|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Sunday February 12 2017|
|Wednesday January 25 2017|
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|17||GO Ahead Eagles||2||0||0||2||0||3||-3||0||LL|
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Players News and Squads
Erwin Mulder (G-1)
Milan van Ewijk (D-27)
Sven van Beek (D-4)
Ibrahim Drešević (D-14)
Lucas Woudenberg (D-5)
Rodney Kongolo (M-21)
Joey Veerman (M-20)
Filip Stevanović (M-7)
Tibor Halilović (M-10)
Siem de Jong (M-6)
Henk Veerman (F-9)
Jan Bekkema (G-23)
Xavier Mous (G-22)
Timo Zaal (D-34)
Syb van Ottele (D-2)
Djenahro Nunumete (M-35)
Jan Ras (M-19)
Stanislav Shopov (M-30)
Benjamin Nygren (F-8)
Arjen Van Der Heide (F-16)
Hobie Verhulst (G-12)
Yukinari Sugawara (D-2)
Timo Letschert (D-22)
Bruno Martins Indi (D-4)
Aslak Fonn Witry (D-15)
Fredrik Midtsjø (M-6)
Dani De Wit (M-10)
Teun Koopmeiners (M-8)
Zakaria Aboukhlal (F-17)
Vangelis Pavlidis (F-21)
Jesper Karlsson (F-11)
Peter Vindahl Jensen (G-1)
Beau Reus (G-16)
Sam Beukema (D-31)
Pantelis Chatzidiakos (D-3)
Jordy Clasie (M-20)
Hakon Evjen (M-18)
Peer Koopmeiners (M-29)
Tijjani Reijnders (M-24)
Albert Guðmundsson (M-28)
Thijs Oosting (D-25)
Ernest Poku (F-36)
Mohamed Taabouni (M-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||4.00||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.70||3.55||1.98||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.60||3.60||1.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.80||3.50||1.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.68||3.80||1.94||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.90||3.55||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.70||3.55||1.98||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.93||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.93||3.62||1.98||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.35||3.65||1.97||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.64||3.80||1.96||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||4.00||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.60||1.95||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.70||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.77||3.55||1.95||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.85||3.50||1.93||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.55||3.40||1.98||Bet Here|
Heerenveen vs AZ Alkmaar : Predictions
Why Heerenveen Will Win
- Heerenveen has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Heerenveen has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AZ Alkmaar Will Win
- AZ Alkmaar has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AZ Alkmaar has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Heerenveen and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Heerenveen and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Heerenveen and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.