Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: J. Rozendal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Helmond Sport vs Emmen. Helmond Sport will host Emmen at the SolarUnie Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Live Score And Statistics
Helmond Sport Vs Emmen. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
19:00 , Friday September 3 2021
Helmond Sport 1
- J. van Landschoot ( 48′ )
Match ends, Helmond Sport 1, Emmen 0
Second Half ends, with score Helmond Sport 1, Emmen 0
Substitution 3 – S. Vereijken substitutes for D. Seys (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 4 – W. Hoffrogge substitutes for L. Bernadou (Emmen)
L. Miguel Gets Yellow Card Emmen
Substitution 3 – K. Slor substitutes for B. Scholte (Emmen)
Substitution 2 – P. Fosu-Mensah substitutes for G. Bosiers (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 1 – D. Seys substitutes for J. Houttequiet (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 2 – A. Toufiqui substitutes for A. Luzayadio (Emmen)
Substitution 1 – J. van Kaam substitutes for J. Vlak (Emmen)
J. van Landschoot had a Normal Goal Helmond Sport
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Livescore
Helmond Sport vs Emmen Prediction : Match Facts
- Helmond Sport have played 4 matches are at position 19 with 3 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Jong PSV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Emmen have played 4 matches are at position 17 with 4 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Emmen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Head To Head
|Friday March 16 2018|
|Friday November 3 2017|
|Friday February 17 2017|
|Friday September 9 2016|
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||ADO Den Haag||4||2||0||2||6||6||0||6||LLWW|
|16||Almere City FC||4||1||1||2||7||8||-1||4||WLDL|
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Players News and Squads
Mike Havekotte (G-1)
Boyd Reith (D-44)
Maxime De Bie (D-3)
Robin Van der Meer (D-4)
Dean van der Sluys (D-5)
Jarno Lion (M-6)
Jellert Van Landschoot (M-8)
Gaetan Bosiers (M-33)
Arno Van Keilegom (F-10)
Jelle Goselink (F-19)
Jules Houttequiet (F-11)
Robin Mantel (G-21)
Ahmed Azmi (G-22)
Jessy Hendrikx (M-23)
Paul Fosu-Mensah (M-20)
Ilias Breugelmans (D-2)
Bryan Van Hove (D-17)
Sander Vereijken (M-15)
Dylan Seys (F-24)
Jossue Dolet (F-9)
Michael Brouwer (G-1)
Arnaud Luzayadio (D-29)
Leonel Miguel (D-6)
Jeroen Veldmate (D-4)
Jeff Hardeveld (D-3)
Jari Vlak (M-20)
Lucas Bernadou (M-8)
Teun Bijleveld (M-28)
Ben Scholte (M-19)
Peter van Ooijen (M-10)
Jeredy Hilterman (F-9)
Kyan van Dorp (G-16)
Indy Groothuizen (G-26)
Mitch Apau (D-2)
Willem-Hendrik Hoffrogge (M-14)
Azzeddine Toufiqui (M-27)
Lars Dijk (M-17)
Joël van Kaam (D-22)
Kian Slor (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.60||3.75||1.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.40||3.65||1.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.60||1.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.55||3.92||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||3.75||1.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.05||3.70||1.99||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.65||3.86||1.99||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.20||3.50||1.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.52||3.92||1.97||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.50||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||3.70||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.52||3.75||1.93||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.20||3.70||1.94||Bet Here|
Helmond Sport vs Emmen : Predictions
Why Helmond Sport Will Win
- Helmond Sport has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Helmond Sport has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Emmen Will Win
- Emmen has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Emmen has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Helmond Sport or draw||Double chance : Helmond Sport or draw||Double chance : Helmond Sport or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.