Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Richard Sundell, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF. Helsingborg will host trelleborgs FF at the Olympia for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Live Score And Statistics
Helsingborg Vs trelleborgs FF. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
17:00 , Tuesday September 14 2021
- B. Acquah ( 75′ )
trelleborgs FF 1
- M. Hakansson ( 89′ )
Match ends, Helsingborg 1, trelleborgs FF 1
Second Half ends, with score Helsingborg 1, trelleborgs FF 1
M. Hakansson had a Normal Goal trelleborgs FF
Substitution 4 – M. Hakansson substitutes for M. Saeid (trelleborgs FF)
Substitution 3 – S. Amin substitutes for H. Offia (trelleborgs FF)
Substitution 2 – K. Larsson substitutes for J. Modig (trelleborgs FF)
Substitution 3 – V. Lundberg substitutes for A. van den Hurk (Helsingborg)
B. Acquah had a Normal Goal Helsingborg
Substitution 2 – B. Acquah substitutes for D. Olsson (Helsingborg)
Substitution 1 – R. Karjalainen substitutes for A. Al Hamlawi (Helsingborg)
M. Dhaini Gets Yellow Card trelleborgs FF
B. Bodvarsson Gets Yellow Card Helsingborg
Substitution 1 – M. Dhaini substitutes for H. Brkic (trelleborgs FF)
R. Tsouka Gets Yellow Card Helsingborg
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Livescore
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF Prediction : Match Facts
- Helsingborg have played 18 matches are at position 2 with 34 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 10 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Helsingborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 14 goals (GD).
- trelleborgs FF have played 18 matches are at position 4 with 32 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against trelleborgs FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Head To Head
|Saturday July 31 2021|
|Tuesday August 29 2017|
|Saturday April 1 2017|
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Vasteras SK FK||19||4||7||8||20||29||-9||19||DLDLL|
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Players News and Squads
Anders Lindegaard (G-1)
Andreas Landgren (M-6)
Ravy Tsouka (D-2)
Charlie Weberg (D-21)
Böðvar Böðvarsson (D-19)
Brandur Hendriksson Olsen (M-5)
Rasmus Jönsson (F-10)
Adam Kaied (F-31)
Anthony van den Hurk (F-39)
Dennis Olsson (M-20)
Assad Al-Hamlawi (F-15)
Kalle Joelsson (G-25)
Casper Widell (D-14)
Emil Hellman (D-24)
Benjamin Acquah (M-27)
Vladislav Kreida (M-8)
Rasmus Karjalainen (F-11)
Viktor Lundberg (F-7)
Kasper Kristensen (G-1)
Fritiof Björkén (D-2)
Fredrik Liverstam (D-23)
Isak Jonsson (D-17)
Jesper Modig (D-6)
Mohammed Saeid (F-25)
Haris Brkic (M-26)
Johan Blomberg (M-22)
Dženis Kozica (F-9)
Petar Petrović (F-7)
Henry Offia (M-18)
Hampus Nilsson (G-12)
Kalle Larsson (D-4)
Henrik Johansson (M-11)
Tobias Karlsson (M-19)
Mouhammed-Ali Dhaini (M-20)
Simon Amin (M-21)
Mattias Hakansson (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.91||3.35||3.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.85||3.25||3.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.50||4.33||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.94||3.62||3.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.92||3.40||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.96||3.46||4.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.96||3.62||3.84||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.91||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.95||3.47||4.03||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.89||3.35||3.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.91||1.95||Bet Here|
Helsingborg vs trelleborgs FF : Predictions
Why Helsingborg Will Win
- Helsingborg has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Helsingborg has scored 14 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why trelleborgs FF Will Win
- trelleborgs FF has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- trelleborgs FF has scored 11 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Helsingborg or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Helsingborg or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Helsingborg or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||59%||59%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.