Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 14:45
Referee: Serdar Gozubuyuk, Netherlands
Status: First Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar. Heracles will host AZ Alkmaar at the Erve Asito for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Live Score And Statistics
Heracles Vs AZ Alkmaar. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 5
14:45 , Sunday September 19 2021
AZ Alkmaar 1
- A. Gudmundsson ( 19′ )
A. Gudmundsson had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Livescore
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction : Match Facts
- Heracles have played 3 matches are at position 17 with 1 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against NEC Nijmegen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- AZ Alkmaar have played 3 matches are at position 15 with 3 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against AZ Alkmaar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Saturday April 11 2020|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Tuesday April 23 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Friday April 13 2018|
|Saturday December 9 2017|
|Friday April 14 2017|
|Sunday November 27 2016|
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||GO Ahead Eagles||4||1||0||3||4||8||-4||3||LWLL|
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Players News and Squads
Janis Blaswich (G-1)
Noah Fadiga (D-23)
Marco Rente (D-5)
Mats Knoester (D-13)
Ruben Roosken (D-12)
Orestis Kiomourtzoglou (M-6)
Luca De La Torre (M-14)
Nikolai Laursen (M-11)
Rai Vloet (M-10)
Mohamed Amissi (M-30)
Kaj Sierhuis (F-16)
Alessandro Damen (G-34)
Koen Bucker (G-26)
Mateo Leš (D-22)
Giacomo Quagliata (D-3)
Navajo Bakboord (D-19)
Ismail Azzaoui (M-18)
Melih Ibrahimoglu (M-27)
Lucas Schoofs (M-15)
Bilal Başaçıkoğlu (F-7)
Elias Sierra (M-8)
Adrián Szőke (F-17)
Delano Burgzorg (F-37)
Peter Vindahl Jensen (G-1)
Aslak Fonn Witry (D-15)
Timo Letschert (D-22)
Bruno Martins Indi (D-4)
Owen Wijndal (D-5)
Jordy Clasie (M-20)
Fredrik Midtsjø (M-6)
Albert Guðmundsson (M-28)
Dani De Wit (M-10)
Jesper Karlsson (M-11)
Vangelis Pavlidis (F-9)
Hobie Verhulst (G-12)
Pantelis Chatzidiakos (D-3)
Sam Beukema (D-31)
Yukinari Sugawara (D-2)
Tijjani Reijnders (M-24)
Hakon Evjen (M-18)
Peer Koopmeiners (M-14)
Ernest Poku (F-21)
Thijs Oosting (D-25)
Zakaria Aboukhlal (F-7)
Jelle Duin (F-19)
Mohamed Taabouni (M-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.10||3.90||1.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.10||3.80||1.77||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.20||3.70||1.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.75||3.75||1.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.15||3.94||1.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.20||3.90||1.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.10||3.90||1.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.00||3.80||1.77||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.30||3.96||1.81||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.00||3.75||1.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.10||3.94||1.82||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.00||4.00||1.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.40||3.70||1.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.10||3.83||1.80||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.10||3.85||1.78||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.05||3.70||1.77||Bet Here|
Heracles vs AZ Alkmaar : Predictions
Why Heracles Will Win
- Heracles has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Heracles has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AZ Alkmaar Will Win
- AZ Alkmaar has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- AZ Alkmaar has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or AZ Alkmaar||Double chance : draw or AZ Alkmaar||Double chance : draw or AZ Alkmaar|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.