Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Benjamin Cortus, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach. Hertha Berlin will host Borussia Monchengladbach at the Olympiastadion Berlin for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Live Score And Statistics
Hertha Berlin Vs Borussia Monchengladbach. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 9
16:30 , Saturday October 23 2021
Hertha Berlin 1
- M. Richter ( 40′ )
Borussia Monchengladbach 0
Match ends, Hertha Berlin 1, Borussia Monchengladbach 0
Second Half ends, with score Hertha Berlin 1, Borussia Monchengladbach 0
S. Ascacibar Gets Yellow Card Hertha Berlin
Substitution 5 – L. Tousart substitutes for S. Serdar (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 4 – L. Gechter substitutes for M. Dardai (Hertha Berlin)
J. Scally Gets Yellow Card Borussia Monchengladbach
Substitution 3 – P. Herrmann substitutes for K. Kone (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Substitution 3 – D. Selke substitutes for K. Piatek (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 2 – J. Ekkelenkamp substitutes for V. Darida (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 1 – M. Maolida substitutes for M. Richter (Hertha Berlin)
V. Darida Gets Yellow Card Hertha Berlin
Substitution 2 – F. Neuhaus substitutes for L. Netz (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Substitution 1 – A. Plea substitutes for L. Stindl (Borussia Monchengladbach)
M. Richter had a Normal Goal Hertha Berlin
J. Beyer Gets Yellow Card Borussia Monchengladbach
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Livescore
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction : Match Facts
- Hertha Berlin have played 8 matches are at position 13 with 9 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Hertha Berlin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
- Borussia Monchengladbach have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 11 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Borussia Monchengladbach.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|Hertha Berlin||Borussia Monchengladbach|
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Saturday June 27 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Saturday February 9 2019|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Saturday November 18 2017|
|Wednesday April 5 2017|
|Friday November 4 2016|
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||FSV Mainz 05||8||3||1||4||8||8||0||10||LLLDW|
|18||SpVgg Greuther Furth||8||0||1||7||5||20||-15||1||LLLLL|
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Players News and Squads
Alexander Schwolow (G-1)
Peter Pekarík (D-2)
Dedryck Boyata (D-4)
Márton Dárdai (D-31)
Marvin Plattenhardt (D-21)
Santiago Ascacibar (M-18)
Suat Serdar (M-8)
Marco Richter (M-23)
Vladimír Darida (M-6)
Maximilian Mittelstädt (M-17)
Krzysztof Piątek (F-9)
Oliver Christensen (G-32)
Linus Gechter (D-44)
Lucas Tousart (M-29)
Jurgen Ekkelenkamp (M-10)
Ishak Belfodil (F-14)
Kevin-Prince Boateng (F-27)
Myziane Maolida (F-11)
Stevan Jovetić (F-19)
Davie Selke (F-7)
Yann Sommer (G-1)
Jordan Beyer (D-15)
Nico Elvedi (D-30)
Ramy Bensebaini (D-25)
Joseph Scally (M-29)
Denis Zakaria (M-8)
Kouadio Koné (M-17)
Luca Netz (M-20)
Jonas Hofmann (F-23)
Breel Embolo (F-36)
Lars Stindl (F-13)
Tobias Sippel (G-21)
Tony Jantschke (D-24)
László Bénes (M-22)
Patrick Herrmann (F-7)
Hannes Wolf (M-11)
Keanan Bennetts (F-37)
Florian Neuhaus (M-32)
Conor Noß (F-34)
Alassane Pléa (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.60||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.65||3.65||2.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.75||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.75||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.66||3.82||2.04||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.50||3.55||2.06||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.75||3.70||1.99||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.89||3.66||2.03||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.40||3.55||2.03||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.50||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.68||3.84||2.06||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.60||3.55||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.68||3.63||1.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.50||3.55||2.06||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.55||3.50||2.03||Bet Here|
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Predictions
Why Hertha Berlin Will Win
- Hertha Berlin has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hertha Berlin has scored 4 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Borussia Monchengladbach Will Win
- Borussia Monchengladbach has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Borussia Monchengladbach has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Hertha Berlin||Draw||Borussia Monchengladbach|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Borussia Monchengladbach||Double chance : draw or Borussia Monchengladbach||Double chance : draw or Borussia Monchengladbach|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||52%||52%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.